Ch. 24 Not Normal

Lucinda's POV

The Next Morning

My plane lands and I grab my suitcase. I call my boyfriend to see if he could give me a ride home. After I try calling him 3 times, I thought to myself, His phone must be dead. So I get an Uber and head home.
When I get there, I open the door and said, "Y/N, I'm home!"

Your POV

I wake up and hear someone yell from downstairs, "Y/N, I'm home!" Who's that? I thought. It must Lucinda. She came upstairs and into the room. Then she jumped onto of me and said, "I missed you." Then she kissed me. I pushed her away and said, "Lucinda, I have to be honest with you. I want my girlfriend to move in with me. I don't care if you don't like Michi. I love her."

Lucinda's POV

I looked at my boyfriend, confused, and said, "But Michi's not your girlfriend, I am." He looks me in the eyes and said, "Ha! Like I'd ever want to date you! I love Michi." Then I looked into his eyes and noticed that they weren't their normal shade of green.
Then one thought went through my mind, Michi must've put a forever potion of love on him. I don't think I'll have enough time to make a potion to reverse the forever potion before it becomes permanent. I only have one option, I need to try to get through to the true Y/N. It's rarely a successful solution for undoing forever potions, but I'll have to at least try my best to get my Kit-Kat back.
I hugged him and said, "Y/N, this isn't you! You're not acting like yourself! What ever happened to the Y/N I fell in love with? What happened to my Kit-Kat?"

Your POV

Her Kit-Kat? I thought. Why does that name sound familiar? My head starts starts to hurt. Suddenly I feel very dizzy. I fell down and everything faded to darkness.

Lucinda's POV

Y/N suddenly falls down and lands on top of me. I get him off of me and realize that he had passed out, which meant that he was back to normal. I carry him back onto the bed and took off my shirt and pants off. Then I climbed into bed next to him. I felt his arm go around my waist. Then I fell asleep.
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.