Ch. 46 How Dare You?!

Lucinda's POV

6 Hours Later

I look at the clock, which read 7:58PM. Finally, I thought. I can start closing up for the day. Then I can go home to my Kit-Kat!
After a few minutes, I lock the door to the shop and headed head towards my car. I texted Aphmau to let her know that I was on my way. She texted me back and said that she and Kawaii~Chan had been at work for the past 6 hours. Then I decided to call Y/N to let him know that I was on my way home. But he didn't answer the phone.
After I had called him 7 times, I felt like something had happened. When I got to our house, he was nowhere to be found. I headed over to Aphmau's house, thinking, Maybe he fell asleep on the couch there. I knock on the door and found it unlocked. I went to the couch and found my fiancé's phone on the couch. I went upstairs to for him and checked each door.
Katelyn's door was the only one that was locked. I snapped my fingers and unlocked the door. I open it and find Katelyn, who was naked, on top of Y/N, who was also naked.
Furious and mad at Katelyn, I yelled, "KATELYN! HOW DARE YOU?! Katelyn, how dare you force my fiancé to have sex with you!" They both woke up in fright from me yelling.
Immediately wanting forgiveness for something he didn't want to do, Y/N came over to me and hugged me and said, "I didn't want to do it, Katelyn forced herself onto me." I nodded and said, "I know." I snapped my fingers and teleported his clothes onto him. Then I teleported the two of us back home.
I took off my shirt and he took off his jacket. We laid on the couch and watched TV. I then felt Y/N's arms snake their way around my waist. Then I felt his tail wrap around one of my thighs which made me let out a small moan. He chucked at that and kissed my cheek. I run my fingers through his hair and start petting his ears. He started to purr and we both drifted off to sleep.

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far.
Master out.