Ch. 36 The Accident

Your POV

I wake up to Lucinda hugging me, so I return the favor by kissing her on the lips. We pull away and I said, "Did you like your gift?" She nods and says, "Yes." I smiled and said, "Well, I've got another thing planned for us today. But it's not ready yet. I already told Aaron what it is. So when I finish getting it ready, Aaron will take you to the location it's at. Until then, you have to stay here, alright?" She nodded and said, "One last thing before you leave, Kit-Kat." "What's that?" I asked. She replied, "Can I hear you 'Nya'?"
I blush a bright red. Then I let out a soft "Nya~" Lucinda then smiled and hugged me. Then she whispered in my ear, "That's so cute and adorable. I love you, Kit-Kat." "I love you too, Lucy," I said as I left to set up her surprise. I got in my car and I drive to the park in Falcon Claw.

~Flashback~

After I had finished making Lucinda's surprise, I go next door to Aaron's house and knock on the door. After awhile, a tired-looking Aaron opened the door. He looked at me and said, "Y/N, it's after midnight. What do you need this late at night?" I answered her and said, "I need your help with something that I want to do for Lucinda. I want to propose to her."
He let me inside and I explained to him that I wanted to propose to her at on the cliff in the park in Falcon Claw.  "I still need to get a couple things ready, but I'll do them tomorrow. When I finish, I call you and I want you to escort Lucinda to the park."

~End Of Flashback~

I get to Falcon Claw and get to the park. I go to the cliff in the park and started to cast some spells to make the area look prettier and beautiful.

1 Hour Later

I stood back to admire my work. I didn't notice how close to the edge of the cliff I was. Then I went to take another step back but my foot landed on air and I lost my balance and fell back off the cliff. I tried to used my Meif'wa abilities to catch myself. I grab a rock on the side of the cliff, but it comes loose and comes out of the wall, causing me to fall again. Then part of the cliff collapsed on top of me, knocking me unconscious in the process.

Will anyone find your unconscious body trapped in the rubble?
Master out.