Ch. 47 Would You Do It?

Lucinda's POV

1 Hour Later

I woke up and realized that Y/N and I were still on the couch. I snapped my fingers and teleported us to our bed. I reach up and start petting his ears, making him purr. As I was stroking his soft and fluffy ears, a thought entered my mind. I wish I could be a Meif'wa like Y/N.
Wait! I thought. Where did that come from? I mean I really wish I could. If Y/N were to mark me, it would give me ears and a tail like his. But would he be willing to mark me? I'll ask him later in the morning. I reach up to his face and planted a kiss on his cheek. Then I fell asleep, resting my head on his chest.

Your POV

The Next Morning

I wake up and realized that Lucinda had teleported us to our bed last night. I saw her head resting on my chest and her fast asleep. I kiss Lucinda's forehead and a thought popped into my head, I wish Lucinda was a Meif'wa like me. If she let me mark her, she would have Meif'wa ears and a tail like mine.
I felt Lucinda wake up and she looked at me and said, "Hey, Y/N. I've been thinking about something I want to ask you, but I'm not sure what you'll think." She looked down. I lifted her chin up and said, "I love you no matter what. What do you want to ask me?" She replied and asked, "Will you mark me?"
I kissed her forehead and say, "If I do, you'll become a Meif'wa like me. You know that, right?" Lucinda nodded and said, "That's why I want you to mark me. I want to be a Meif'wa like you." I smiled and said, "To be honest, I was wondering if you would ask me to do that or not." Lucinda looked at me and asked, "Well, would you do it?"
I kiss her on the lips and said, "This will answer your question." Then I started kissing her neck. I heard her moan, which let me know that I found her sweet spot. I let my fangs pop out and whispered in Lucinda's ear, "This may hurt a bit." Then I bite the spot on her neck and sank my fangs into her neck. Then I licked the wound. Lucinda screamed in pain and I immediately saw a pair of Meif'wa ears appear along with a tail.

Lucinda's POV

After the pain went away, I felt something on my head and something on my rear end. I reached up and felt two soft fluffy Meif'wa ears on my head. I reach behind me and felt a soft fluffy tail.
I turned and looked at Y/N, who was staring at me with his mouth open. I looked into his eyes and noticed that they had sparkles in them, which were accompanied by a little bit of lust.

Your POV

I looked at my fiancée who had beautiful Meif'wa ears and a tail like mine. She looks so hot, yet so cute, as a Meif'wa, I thought. I want to have sex with her right now. Then I said, "Lucy, I want to take you right now. You look so amazing." Then I take off my clothes along with Lucinda's, and stick my cock into her pussy and started thrusting. She moaned my name loudly and I started going faster. Then we both climaxed together. I intertwine my tail with hers and put my arms around her and we both drifted off to sleep.

Hope you all enjoyed this somewhat long chapter.
Master out.