Ch. 13 Missing?

Lucinda's POV

4 Weeks Later

I wake up and realize that Y/N isn t next to me in bed. He was here last night. Where did he go? I thought. I call out, "Y/N? Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I must've been yelling kinda loud because a few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. I'm only wearing a bra and sweatpants, I think to myself. Then I see Y/N's jacket.
I quickly put it on and ran downstairs and open the door and saw Aaron standing there without a shirt on. He looks at me and said, "I was out for my morning jog, and then I heard you yelling. Is everything alright, Lucinda?"
I shook my head and say, "Last night, Y/N and I went to sleep together, but when I woke up this morning, he was gone." Aaron then said, "I believe I saw him out jogging earlier this morning. He's probably still out jogging. I'm going to continue jogging, if you need anything, call Y/N or me." Then Aaron went back to jogging.
I let out a sigh of relief and close the door. I decided to watch some TV and relax. Then I hear a knock on the door. I get up and answer it. I opened the door, and saw my least favorite person in the world, my ex-boyfriend from high school, Ivan. "Hey, Lucinda. How about we get back together again?" He asks.
Disgusted, I answered, "Not after what you did. You broke my heart! Besides, I've got a boyfriend who's way better than you ever were!" "Calm down, Lucinda. You can't still be mad about that," he said. I yell at him again, saying, "You broke my heart! Can you please just leave!" He leaves and I go back to the couch.
Then I hear the front door open. I look up and see my boyfriend, who is sweaty and shirtless. He looks so hot and sexy right now, I think to myself. I feel my face heat up as I blush.

Your POV

I walked in the door and saw Lucinda staring at me, and blushing as red as a tomato. Then I realized that I was sweaty and shirtless. I smirk a little and walk over towards the couch and fall onto it. My muscles were sore because I had stopped at the gym for a while. I was so tired. Lucinda, who I then noticed was wearing my jacket, looked at me and said, "Hey there, Sexy! Can I do something for you?" I smirked and said, "Anything, I'm tired and sore." "How about a massage for my sexy Kit-Kat?" Lucinda offered. I nodded and said, "Sure why not." Then she took off my jacket, leaving her only in her bra and sweatpants. She laid me on the couch and began to gently massage my shoulders and upper back. Then she started to massage my entire back, along with my shoulders. I let my ears and tail pop out and let out a big sigh of relief as Lucinda started to get to the one spot that relaxed me instantly. Then she finished and lays next to me on the couch. "Thanks, Lucy. I feel so much better and relaxed. Is there any way that I could repay you?" I asked.
She smirked and said, "How about you test one of my potions?"
Without thinking, I said, "Yes." She giggles and goes down to the basement. Then she comes back with a potion and says, "Ready?" I nodded and she threw the potion on me.
The next thing I know, everything was taller and bigger. Lucinda looked at me and said, "Aww! You're so adorable and fluffy." Fluffy? I ran to the bathroom, which was slightly exhausting, and looked in the mirror. I saw a light blue cat staring at me. I'm a cat! I run back to Lucinda and say, "YOU TURNED ME INTO A CAT?!"
She giggled and said, "I can't understand cat meowing. But I think I know what you were trying to say, and yes, I did turn you into a cat. But don't worry, Kit-Kat. It should wear off in about an hour or so." Then an alarm on her phone goes off, and she turned off the alarm. "Oh, is that the time?" Lucinda says before snapping her fingers and instantly became fully dressed. She turns to me and said, "Sorry, Kit-Kat. I got to go to the Potion Shop. I'll be back in hopefully an hour or whenever my other employee gets there to take over." Then she left in a hurry, without locking the door behind her.
Well, now I'm a cat for while and I'm by myself, I thought to myself. I decided to lay on tbe couch and sleep, but I got stopped by knock on the door. How am I supposed to answer that? I asked myself. Then I hear a familiar voice say from the other side of the door, "Hello? Y/N? Lucinda? You guys home?" I recognized the voice as Katelyn's voice. Katelyn kept knocking on the door and then said, "That's it. I'm coming in." Then she turned the knob, opened the door, and came inside. She turned and noticed me on the couch.
Then she said, "I didn't know Y/N and Lucinda got a cat. And its fur is light blue like my hair. And they left him here all alone? I'll take him over to my house since Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan are out of town for the weekend." It takes me a second to realize that I'm the cat she's talking about. But by then, Katelyn had already picked me up and was carrying me. Why did you have to turn me into a cat, Lucinda? I thought.

What will Lucinda do when she gets home and doesn't see you? What happens if you change back while Katelyn's treating you like a cat?
Master out.