(3) Madrid

They got their hotel in the car she reserved for him then went into their room. She picked the smallest room then he came up behind her. "I have something for you to wear tonight." he said as he laid the box down on her bed.

"James you don't have to do that I have a.." but he cut her off. 

"Shh.. I know you well enough to know Lindsey that you probably wouldn't have thought about that. You probably did bring a dress but not for dinner but for work. This is a business dinner and you need to take these off." he said as he pulled her wedding rings off.

She looked down and he said "Now we have to meet them in an hour so get ready. Paul will pick you up I'm going early." 

"Right.." she said with a smile. 

"Lindsey you know the one rule I have for you. Pretend you don't know especially when Rachel is around the office." he said as he took off his wedding band. 

She shut her door then went over to the box and opened the box. "You always look great in black and white darlin. One dress for tonight another dress for later this week. -JBB-

She moved the tissue paper and saw heels dresses and jewelry boxes. She pulled the dresses out and bit her lip. Then went into her bathroom and got ready with her music playing on her phone. She curled her red hair in a low ponytail then did smoky eye make up that makes her green eyes pop. 

Then put the black dress on then zipped it up then the jewelry and heels. 

She put the finishing touches then put her stuff in her clutch then met Paul in the lobby

She put the finishing touches then put her stuff in her clutch then met Paul in the lobby. He opened the door to the limo then pulled up in front of the restaurant where she saw Bucky flirting with a waitress and kissed her cheek. 

She looked down then Paul opened the door Bucky seen him and said "Thanks Paul." 

She fixed her dress then stepped out and Bucky took her hand and he said "You okay?'

"Please tell me you did not sleep with her." she whispered in his ear.

"Lindsey.." he said 

She shook her head and he escorted her into the restaurant to where they were sitting. They were joined by others and about an hour and half into the dinner Bucky started to flirt with guy's wife and he didn't even care. Then Bucky started play underneath the table with man's wife as she had a dress with a slit as well. 

Lindsey had no idea he was doing it but she had a feeling then she whispered "Paul still outside."

"Yeah why?' he said 

"I'm going back to the hotel." she said as she got up and got in the limo and had him take her back to the hotel. 

Around 1 in the morning he came back into the hotel to find her asleep in her room. He saw black mascara smears and looked down. He went into his bedroom and took a shower then came back into her room.