Those Around

So. She was in love with Itsuka.

Now that she couldn't even pretend to deny it, Momo had to admit that it did explain a lot of what had been going on with her over the last few months. It explained a lot about her conflicting feelings on many a subject regarding the orange-haired girl, and it put those emotions into context and clarity.

There was so much about Itsuka that Momo had to be enamoured by. The way that she was just so friendly and approachable, and how dedicated she seemed to becoming a good Hero. How she had gone out of her way to help her when she struggled, and never shied away from offering her assistance, or just to lend an ear to listen, or a shoulder to cry on. How understanding she was when it came to her own awkwardness and how she was willing to be there when needed.

How she took control of a situation and commanded with ease. And she wasn't afraid to speak her mind. That had been a quality she'd displayed since their internship with Uwabami, and one that Momo had come to retroactively admire. She carried herself with grace and dignity throughout though. Probably better the now blushing Creation Quirk user.

Even when faced with being left without a word while Momo ran off with the others on an insanely stupid mission to rescue Bakugou and Midoriya.... She had been understanding. She hadn't succumbed to anger.

Instead, she just held Momo. And told her that she was glad she was okay. Even thinking about that.... It just warmed Momo's heart.

And, she was.... Exceedingly pretty.

That wasn't something she felt anyone could deny, no matter who they were. Her green eyes and orange hair, toned arms and legs, and.... Her....

....Assets. Momo felt her cheeks burn – When the heck had she noticed those?

Everything physical itself though just seemed to just be enhanced because Momo knew exactly what kind of person Itsuka was. Like her being complimented the appearance of someone who could model without even trying. Momo had never been so superficial as to judge someone solely on the basis of their appearances – She could point out someone who was attractive, certainly, but that wasn't what she made her verdicts on. She knew that Itsuka was one of the kindest and sweetest people that she'd ever met though.

From that, attractiveness evolved in to full blown beauty.

Did that make sense? Or was this just how a confused teenagers mind worked? It was her own head and Momo still couldn't decide if she agreed or disagreed with herself.

With that, an image of the Large Fist Quirk user made its way into Momo's mind, almost like the other girl was stood right in front of her. Momo recognized the particular Itsuka she had managed to imagine up – It had been just after she had confessed her same-sex attraction to the understanding young woman. Perhaps because it was recent, and perhaps because, in spite of how recent it was, it was one of her most fond memories of the 1B student. After all, it was the moment that she realized that she could, completely and without even a single nanoseconds doubt, trust her with absolutely anything.

And of course, when she learned that maybe, just maybe, something might come from this...

The image made her heart beat harder and tense up. In all her beauty, there she was, smiling, nodding in gentle understanding, her hand doing some kind of cute gesture close to her face.

Her beautiful smile, and her wonderful laugh also there.

Momo shook the blush off of her cheeks. She couldn't spend all day thinking about.... Well, okay, she could spend all day thinking about Itsuka. In fact, she'd be quite happy to spend all day thinking about Itsuka. But that was beside the point.