#46 Just You And Me

You were at home, sitting on the swing in your garden.

You were totally ignoring Jungkook the whole week after what happened in the café.

Well atleast a kind guy called Timothy helped you.

You were still sad about it, so you just try and calm yourself in the peaceful and quiet garden. You were lost in your thoughts while thinking of leaving the house for a week.

So you could see what Jungkook would do if you were missing, would he try and find you? Or just ignore it and invite her exes over so they can "hang out."

You were smirking while thinking of that, so you got up and went in the house and went upstairs.

You start packing your bag for a week and called your mom, she picked up the call.

Mom: Hello?

Y/N: Mom?

Mom: Yes dear?

Y/N: Can I stay over for a week?

Mom: What's the problem dear, is there a problem between you and Jungkook?

Y/N: Nope ( you lied )

Mom: Well why are you saying you want to stay here?

Y/N: I'm doing a social experiment.

Mom: Well...OK come over today and by the way your kids miss you~

Y/N: Really!? Aww OK ilk be there.

She hung up and you put your phone down, you finished packing your clothes and things.

So you went out the house and locked the door, you took the other car which your dad bought for you.

You drove off to your parent's house.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You arrived an hour ago, and you are now playing with your kids.

Junhwa was laughing throughout the game. You were smiling for the first time from the past few weeks.

Then Jihan approached you with a smile, he holds your hands with his small ones and looks at you in the mist loving way.

Jihan: Mommy~ I'm going to be living with uncle Jin young and auntie HeeJin for a few weeks right?

You nod and caressed his head and ruffled his soft black hair. You smile and he hugs you and  started to cry.

You hug him tighter. And he hugs you back.

Jihan: Why do I have to live there and not with you mommy?

You lift his chin up and explained.

Y/N: You have to learn how to do taekwondo for the past few weeks, its better to learn at a young age. And thats why they wanted to let you live with them for only a few weeks and by those weeks you'll probably learn how to do taekwondo. And you'll be able to save your sister from bad guys right?

He nods and hugs you again, you kiss his forehead and he kisses your cheek.

Jihan: Mommy~

You raise your eyebrows and played with his hair.

Jihan: I love you~

Your heart completely melted when he said those three words. It made you want to cry so hard. Then without noticing your eyes got teary and you started to cry softly.

Jihan hugs you, to comfort you, and he also cries again.

You and your son are sharing tears of grief. And that meant he loved you very much.

You replied back to him with a slurry voice. I love you too my dear son...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jihan was gone. He went to live with my brother and his wife, so that meant it was only me and my one and only daughter, Junhwa.

Junhwa was sad when his brother left and I told them both not to ever leave each other. But that promise was broken, she was crying so hard that you wanted to cry with her, but you had to stay strong for her.

She hugged you and you hug her back. She cried in your arms with the most saddest eyes.

You comforted her and tried to calm her down. Eventually she calmed down. And you were relieved.

She smiled again after crying so hard for two minutes. She them started to play with her dolls again.

Junhwa: Mommy...let's just forget about that and let's just play.

She grinned and you smiled and sat back on the floor with her. She was now smiling like nothing happened a few minutes ago.

Well its just you and me for now my dear daughter~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Junhwa was taking a nap and you were on the couch massaging your tummy. The baby was moving and you were relaxed .

Then a knock on the door was heard and you asked the made to open it politely.

She went to the door and went back with a nervous looking face.

She went back to what she was doing and left. You looked behind you and saw....

Jungkook?

you do really love me...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello!! I'm back my lovelies!!

I hope you liked this short chapter!

Well thats it for now my luvsss

I love you~💕😚😙😍❤

Have a great day and night!

Bye bye~

😘😙💕😚😍❤

Jungkook😚😚

P.S: Thank you Ashdyne for doing the last chapter. I appreciate it so much!!!

Love u😙😙