The car

Cheryl and Toni were on top of Toni's trailer roof watching the sun set. They were both cuddling each other while sweet pea and fangs were outside of Their own trailers messing about.

Cheryl leans her head against Toni's shoulder and putting her arms around her waist to stay warm while the crisp wind blows by them slightly. Toni sighs from this, she always loved the feeling of Cheryl wrapped around her.

"It's so beautiful" the redhead said as she watched the orange and pink dance together as the sun was setting.

Toni looked at Cheryl as she said those words with lust in her eyes.

"Not as much as you".  Toni now holding Cheryl's hand in hers bringing it to her mouth and kissing it softly.

"I love you Cheryl let's make out" sweet pea said below on the ground to fangs as they mocked Cheryl and Toni.

Toni rolled her eyes at this and looked at sweat pea and fangs reenacting them. Cheryl let go of Toni and adjusted herself and put her hands behind herself.

"I love you Cheryl your so sweet and sexy please let me fuck you under the stars" said fangs to sweat pea still mocking

"Shut the fuck up sweet pea" Toni said sticking up the middle finger while leaning over so they could see her.

"Just ignore them Toni" Cheryl said to Toni while bringing her back to sit next to her.

Toni laid back putting her hands behind putting her hand over Cheryl's right.
"I love you, you know that right"

Cheryl looked over at Toni with lust in her eyes
"I love you too" and kissed Toni on the lips. Toni's hand moved to embrace Cheryl's face.

"Your so hot Toni just fuck me I like it rough" fangs said in a high tone to mimic Cheryl's voice.

"You know Cheryl if Toni's not giving you any just come down here I'll show you a good time" sweet pea said laughing at his own comment.

"Why don't you shut your mouth before I come over there and make you" Cheryl said threatening the boys

Fangs and sweet pea rolled there eyes and went back to making snarky comments to each other about Cheryl and Toni.

"Her Cher, do you wanna just go somewhere else?" Toni said looking over to Cheryl with a sort of pissed of face.

Cheryl nodded her head and started heading down the ladder of the side of the trailer. Once they got in the car, Cheryl drove them to the top of a hill so they could watch the stars. Once they got there Cheryl turned off the car and opened her convertible roof so they could see the stars.

Cheryl stared at the stars above her while Toni was staring at her girlfriend and smiling as she watched her girlfriend look up into the sky. Cheryl glanced at her girlfriend and cought her staring at her. Cheryl quickly glanced back to the stars thinking Toni would stop starring at her but she didn't.

Cheryl looked back at her girlfriend again, "what?" she smiled.

"Nothing", Toni said and looked away with a smile back up to the stars.

"What is it tt, cmon"  as Cheryl put her hand on her thigh and tilted her head a bit.

Toni just shrugged with a smirk and kept staring at the stars trying to not make I contact with her girl.

Cheryl really wanted to know what she was thinking so she climbed over the console in the middle of the car onto Toni's lap.