Summer Break

"Breakfeast! Come get it while its hot!" dad yelled up the stairs.

I grogally woke up then looked in my mirror, tear stained and some blood to, i took a wet cloth and wiped down my face down and put my glasses back on, the changed my sweater and ran down the stairs just beating my 18 year old brother Ryan to the toast and eggs. I hugged dad then Ryan and started to eat the boys did to.

"So what do you guy's have planed for the summer?" dad asked all happy

Ryan answered first "Fun, right sis!"

I just nod then look at my food not speaking. Dad poked my face ,"You ok Car?"

"Um ya just hoping to do something this summer." I wasn't very convinsing to myself.

"Well since you want 'something' this summer how bout you look in the box behind you." Dad said smiling wildly.

I did and was so happy to see a one direction icket and a backstage pass, "I don't know what i should say besides... THANK YOU!" I tightly hugged him

"Look at the date," i did and my jaw dropped

"Two days from now." i choked out

"Your brother would deffinantly love to take you out to buy an outfit for the event, right?" dad tapped Ryans shoulder

"Yes i would, get ready." I ran up the stairs into my room, I grabbed my knee down shorts, and threw on my beanie that matched my sweater. I pull up my sleeves and see my cuts and feel joy and saddness go through me, I pull them down and run out grabbing my combat boots."Record time to, bravo."

I nod and hop into Ryans car. We drove to the mall and as soon as we get out of the car and into the mall my brother's friend calls him over for a minute. As i stood there by my self,a goup of bully's came over and surronded me.

"Aw look she actually try's to not look like a fat bitch" they all laugh

"Leave me alone" i whisper out

"OH and she can talk, wow now she is learning" i try to push through them and one pushes me back. I fall and they all start kicking me, i block my vitals luckily.

"RYAN!! HELP ME!"

"Oh shit she called him, lets go!" they all ran away and Ryan helps me up.

"What was that for... your bleeding on your head and wrist" he went to pull the sleeve up but i pulled away, "Hey its not like you cut yourself right?"

I walked away and didn't answer his question. He kept asking so much I burst, "YES Ryan, i do cut okay, and i never wanted you to find out ever!" I felt so relived.

"You do? I thought you were so happy and just... let me see, NOW!" he grabbed my hand and  pulled my sleeve up to reveale all my cuts that where everywere on my forearm, "Why and how are my only questions."

"Ever since mom abandend us on dad I felt like now one could be caring, except  you and dad. I felt relif from the jokes and sly remarks made to me everywere at all times till I was home" I started to break down abit, "don't tell dad, I can't get sent to a mental place. I'll stop, I promise, and when i make a promise I keep it you know that."

"Fine but if i ever see you do this I will rarely trust you ever." He looked so broken I hugged him tightly and cried into his chest, he hugged me back, "Now lets find you a pretty dress and sweater to wear to the concert."

We walked into the dumb store and i foud a short navy blue dress, black skull sweater, skull stockings and some knee high boots, then we left. As soon as we pulled into the driveway Ryan turned to me and said,"Your face, here." He wipes off the blood and then pulls my hair over top of the cut and I ran into the house with the bag, i drop it and ran to dad and tightly hugged him.

"Hello to you sweety, are you alright?" he asked

"Yep just wanted to hug you," I moved my hair and a glimpse of the cut showed.

"Your hurt," he lifts my hair and gasps "What happened?"

Ryan came in and lied for me, "In the restroom she slipped and hit her head. After we bought the outfit."

"Oh okay, Car, go lay down please, I'll be up there in a minute." I ran up the stairs and cried into my pillow till dad came in and dressed my cut and held me till I was asleep in his strong arms, making me feel, safe.