Chapter 1

•Hailey•

I woke up to my alarm goin off. I sat up and realized i was in bed.

Dad must have put me here.

I get up and get ready for school.

I head downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal. I finish eating and get my phone and backpack and wait in my living room while watching tv.

HONK!

I get up with my phone in hand and my backpack on my back. I turn the tv off and head outside to where Bobby is waiting.

Bobby is one of my friends and she is also Matt's friend. She always picks me up for school and drops me off. Matt would be with us though.

"Hey girl! Have you talked to Matt lately?" She asks.

"Well he texted me last night. I miss him alot. I wish I had enough for a plane ticket to see Matt." I explain.

"I miss Matt too. And yeah he asked me if I could go but my parents need me to babysit my brother and sister while they go on their anniversary trip to FREAKING Hawaii!" She complains.

"I mean, I could always drive but I'm lazy and yeah." I say.

"Yeah." She replies as we get out of her car to enter school.

"Hey, I gotta head to class for exams. See you at lunch." I say as she nods and i speed walk to class.

-*-

School just ended and bobby just dropped me off at the mall because I'm going to meet a good friend of mine who goes to a different school now.

"CHLOE!" I shout as i see my friend.

"HAILEY!" She shouts back as I engulf her in a hug.

"Long time no see bitchacho!" I say.

"Same bitchurrito!" She replies. "So what's it doin?" I ask.

"Well I don't know if you them but I'm driving all the way to New Jersey to go see the MAGCON BOYS!" She exclaims.

"Yeah I know them! And that's cool! Are you staying at the same hotel as them?" I ask.

"Yes! Like OMG. What if I run into JACK JOHNSON!" She screams.

We get to starbucks and I get a pumpkin spice latte and she gets a Cotton candy frap.

We sit down at a table and continue to talk about the magcon boys.

"Uhm.. Chloe??" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come with you to New Jersey? No need to worry about my magcon ticket. I might or might not go to magcon." I reply.

I'm obviously going to magcon. Duh.

"Sure! You can stay with me at my hotel room too!" She says. "Thanks so much Chloe. That's why you're bae." I say.

"It's nothing hails! You sure you don't want to go to magcon? Because i think you would fit perfectly with Matt." She says.

"I-I'm fine." I stutter for some reason.

"Okay. Well I gotta go. My mom needs me to help finish planning my sisters wedding." She says getting up as i do the same.

"Oh my god. Sarah is getting married?" I ask. "Yeah! He's pretty cute and hes rich and hes so nice! He's a keeper but i prefer Jack Johnson any day!" She explains.

"Tell Sarah I said Hi and Congratulations!" I tell her.

"Will do! Oh, and we will leave for magcon on Thursday in the afternoon! Love ya hailey!" She says before running off.

-*-

Bobby picked me up from the mall and now I'm getting ready for bed.

Bing!

From Matt:

Just landed in New Jersey! Wish you were here! Maybe I might be able to visit for a couple days in Virginia!

To Matt:

You have no idea... But I'm glad you made it to New Jersey safe! It's night time right now so imma get to sleep. Night Matty boo !

From Matt:

Uhm okay. And Goodnight Beautiful! Miss you tons!

And with that, I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£

So here is chapter 1!

2 updates oh yeah bitch wassup?