Shi vs KACCHAN!!!<3<3

*Shi's pov*

We were told by All Might to get changed into the hero costumes we requested. My one was so damn cool!!!

The back had an open space so that i can unleash my wings without ripping my hero costume

The back had an open space so that i can unleash my wings without ripping my hero costume. There are also parts of the costume like armour so that i can defend myself when the time comes. The shoes were wedges but i can still run in them. When i walked out with my hair tied up into a high ponytail and my bangs framing my face, everyone awed at my costume and i lightly blushed with a smile and waved. Everyone awed even more and i just stood there as Bakugo came and grabbed me by the wrist and tugged me away from the centre of attention and by being stared at.

"Wha-?! B-Bakugo!!!" He growled and looked at me.

"What?!" He spat.

"Wh-Why did you pull me away?"

"So they will stop looking at you." Wait... Is he jealous again?!

"Bakugo... Are you jealous?" He looked at me with wide eyes and growled,

"Shut up! The lesson is starting." 

We were put into teams and i was in a team with Midoriya. Katsuki was in a team with Lida. Bakugo looked angry that Izuku was in the same team as me. We were the heroes and they were the villains. They went into the building to prepare and i talked with Izuku about the plan.

"So, you'll get the bomb whilst i fight Bakugo because i know he's definitely gonna go after you. After all, we're all childhood friends and that was what he always did. As friends, i guess i should protect you as i have always done."

"Thanks Shi. I guess right now the one who can really fight Kacchan is you since you have been defending me all these years. I thank you for that. One day i'd like to repay you for it all." He said with a small smile. I broke into a huge grin and ruffled his hair whilst saying,

"It's fine! You can rely on me anytime! You don't have to repay me anything! What are friends for!!!" He broke into a huge grin and hugged me whilst sniffling a bit. 

"Shi! You're so damn kind!!!"

"Thank you,  but can you stop crying? Ha ha, my costume is getting a bit soaked." He broke the hug and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck,

"Sorry Shi."

"It's fine plus it's time to go in." He nodded and we walked into the building.

My assumptions is that Bakugo will go for a surprise attack and then i have to defend and he goes after Izuku, then i'll have to block him from going to Izuku. Ha... I'm so smart!!!

BAM! And there goes the surprise attack. Bakugo comes flying out and aiming at Izuku. I used my ice to make a shield around Izuku.

"Bakugo! You're facing me!"