Sports Festival Announcement

*Shi's pov*

I walked to school with Katsu with our casual clothes on. We had our hero costumes in our bag and we had to change into our uniform when we got to UA.

As soon as we walked into class, we headed to our seats. Dad announced that we were gonna have a sports festival and i cheered. Everyone else cheered as well and we were assigned to be prepared and training for it. The spotlight will definitely shine on us since we were the 'victims' of the USJ incident or you can say heroes... Or class that survived it. Me and Katsu were picked to make a speech. Katsu was assigned to speak first and me last since Katsu is probably gonna say something that will make other people despise Class-A. 

Me and Katsu walked to the rooftop after getting our lunch.

"Katsuuuuuuuuuu!~" I whined and he turned around to meet my sleepy eyes.

"What."

"I'm sleepy..." I said with a yawn whilst i rubbed my eyes. Katsu seemed to go soft for a bit and carried me up the stairs to the rooftop bridal style. I held the food since i wasn't doing anything. Finally, we reached the rooftop and Katsu sat down against the wall of the rooftop as i was still cradled in his arms. I placed the food on the floor and he ate.

"Bakatsu, can you please feed me???" I asked with puppy eyes. He looked down at me and gave a smirk.

"Damn, you're so cheeky." 

Sighing, he picked up the fork and fed me. After the meal was gone, i snuggled up to Katsu and laid my head on his chest. I didn't really want to sleep because the bell for the end of lunch may ring and i didn't want to be late.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up when it's time to go." stated Katsu. I smiled and leaned up to give him a peck on the cheek,

"Love you."

"Yeah, love you too." I drifted off to sleep as he held me protectively and rested his chin on the top of my head. 

...........................................................................

"Shi..." Someone whispered near my ear. Slowly,i opened one eye and was greeted with Katsu's face. I smiled and slowly got up. 

"Is it time to go to class?"

"Yeah, the bell just went, and our next class is sparring." I grinned.

"Yosh!!!! I'm pumped!" Katsu just rolled his eyes at my statement.

...........................................................................

We all changed into our hero outfits and who we were sparring against was decided by dad.

I was picked to spar against Todoroki, but Katsu didn't seem too happy about it... (XD!)

Katsu was picked to spar against Kirishima and i was happy that he wasn't picked to spar with Izuku... We were all told to find an area to train it since it was a large field. Katsu chose to pick a spot where me and Todoroki will spar. I smirked as i cracked my fists,

"You ready, Todoroki-kun?" He smirked back and lifted his right hand up,

"Ready as you." With that, he shot ice towards me. 

I back flipped out of the way and shot ice back towards him. He blocked with his ice as expected, and when he was focused, i ran to the back of him and concealed my presence by not breathing. I bit my thumb and blood trickled down it. I let more of my blood drop to the ground and made it into a snake and it slithered towards Todoroki as he looked around for me. To distract his attention from my snake, i shot ice towards him and he reacted quickly by blocking with his ice again. His attention was on me as the snake slithered closer to him from behind. He shot ice shards toward me and i defended with my ice. 

"This ain't going anywhere." I smirked as my plan was nearly complete. The blood snake travelled up his back and around his neck and he froze, finally realising that i got him.

"I win." I smiled and the blood liquified and came back to me.

"DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Yelled a familiar voice and i looked over to see a defeated Kirishima laying on the ground, panting.

I ran up to Katsu and hugged him from behind whilst nuzzling my face against the back of his neck.

"Well done, Katsu!" I said with a close eyed smile.

He placed a hand on my hand and turned around and hugged me. 

"Well done, Shi. That's my girl." He said with a smirk as he buried his face in my long white hair. 

"Bakugo, Korudo. Follow me." said Aizawa-sensei. We both exchanged a look but followed him nonetheless. We were now in front of Ground Gamma.

"What're we doing here dad?" I questioned confused. He gave a slight smirk and i was worried.

"You are going to team up to fight Ectoplasm." I was surprised,

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Since you two are one of the best students in the class, you need to be tested. Ectoplasm has extra weights on his arms and legs so that you have a chance against him. Remember, plus ultra. If you beat Ectoplasm together, then you get the rest of the day off." Oof... Dad wants to test Katsu, right? Sigh... 

"When you hear the horn, go ahead and enter Ground Gamma." Katsu smirked and cracked his fists whilst i just smirked. 

BAM!

The horn sounded and we dashed in together. A clone stood in our way and Katsu blasted it as we continued to try and find the real body. 

"Bakatsu! I think the real body will be in the centre because that's the spot where it's the easiest to send out clones to all sides without missing a spot." He looked over towards me with a glare,

"What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" He asked through gritted teeth. I grinned and launched myself at him,

"Bakatsu!!!" I said with a smile as i nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. He let out an annoyed sigh but stroked my head. 

"Whatever. We need to continue the mission to defeat Ectoplasm."  I nodded and pecked his cheek before getting off of him. I smiled,

"Lets go."