A date

*Shi's pov*

Throughout the short time me and Katsu have been together, we have never been on a date. So, we decided to go on a date now since we had the rest of the day off from school. Since other people were still in school at this time, me and Katsu decided to go to the amusement park!!!

Walking hand in hand, we purchased the tickets and we were let in to one of the most famous theme parks.

"Katsu!!! What ride do you want to go on first?!" 

His lips twitched up into a smile at my eagerness and he gently tugged me in the direction of the biggest ride there. My mouth was wide open at the amazing sight of the roller coaster. 

"Lets go!!!" I exclaimed with a big grin as i pulled him with me. There was barely anyone in the line so we were let on the ride as soon as we got there.

"Oi, don't go crying when you get off the ride." Katsu said with a smirk. I pouted and gave him a playful glare.

Then, the ride started and i gripped onto the bar in front of me tighter. We reached the highest point and we stopped for a bit. I was grinning in anticipation and i looked over to Katsu. His hair was ruffled from the mind and he had that devilish smile on his face that i loved.

"Smile for the camera Katsu!" I said with a smile and he smirked,

"If you can."

All of a sudden, the ride cascaded down the tracks and i located the camera at that time. I leaned my head towards Katsu and made a peace sign with the biggest grin on my face.

After that, the ride went through sharp turns and came to a stop. I was smiling happily and Katsu ruffled my hair. We got off and went to the photo station. We were number 66 and i laughed at how great the photo turned out. I was on the left of the picture leaning to Katsu so my head was tilted and slightly touching his. My right arm was up to make the peace sign and i showed a bright smile with teeth showing. Katsu had his left hand up sticking up the middle finger and he stuck his tongue out. The longer i looked at the photo, the more i laughed. I went up to the cashier and bought 2 copies of the picture printed onto a keyring. I gave one to Katsu as a reminder of our first date.

It was around 6pm and we have been on all of the rides... Except one. We haven't been on the Ferris Wheel yet.

"Hey, er, Katsu?"

"Hm?"

"C-Can we go on the Ferris Wheel? That's the only one we haven't been on..."

"Tch, did you really have to ask me?" He asked with an annoyed expression as he was already tugging me to the Ferris Wheel. I smiled at the fact that he was already planning on taking me to it before i even asked.

We got onto the Ferris Wheel and we sat in silence next to each other. There was really no need for talking as we enjoyed each other's company. I leant my head on Katsu's right shoulder and gave a content sigh. 

"I enjoyed today. Thanks, Katsuki. I love you." I said as i looked up towards him with a smile. A bit of red dusted his cheeks and for once, he gave a genuine smile. Not a smirk, but a smile. My eyes widened but i didn't comment on it as that would take the smile off his face if he was conscious of it. His thumb brushed my cheek and he gave a kiss to my forehead,

"Hah... I love you too." Heat rushed to my cheeks at his gentle tone, and i gave a heart-warming smile as a warm feeling spread over my chest. 

We exited the theme park at around 6.30pm, so we decided to go find a place to eat too. My hand was clasped in Katsuiki's hand and i squeezed his hand slightly to get his attention.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"Wherever you want." I gave a smile and led him to one of my favourite restaurants. 

I ordered steak and chips with coke and Katsu ordered the same. We finished the meal and i wanted to pay since he paid for the theme park tickets but he beat me to it and paid for the meal.

We walked out of the restaurant with Katsu's arm around my waist as i leaned towards him. He walked me home and dropped me off at the door step.

"Thanks, Katsu! Good night! Sweet dreams!!!" I said with a smile as i kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and i pulled away.

"Text me when you get back home, okay?"

"I'll think about it." I pouted at his reply and he walked to the pavement whilst waving bye and not looking back. I grinned and walked into the house. Dad wasn't home yet so i got ready and jumped into bed.

I smiled as i got a text from Katsu. We both decided to change our contact names for each other cause why not.

Texts:

Katsu<3: I'm home

                                                                                         Shi<3: Ok! I'm gonna go to sleep now!^^

Katsu<3: Sweet dreams. Night x

                                                                                          Shi<3: Sweet dreams!! Night xx

I smiled happily for the umpteenth time today and drifted to sleep.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy reading!^^