Shi Korudo

Name: Korudo Shi (Cold Death)

Surname:Korudo (Cold)

Age:14

Birthday: April 20th (Yass! Same birthday as Katsuki! XD!)

Height: 171cm, stuck in between Kirishima and Katsuki.

Quirk: Demon's hand and Ice.

Quirk description: The Demon's hand is a quirk that makes you transform to have Blood red demon wings and devil horns. The demon wings allows the user to fly and can also send a great wave of wind, water, fire or loosened pieces of earth to their enemy. Her form will also be faster and she will have greater strength. If consumed blood, she will move even faster and with more strength. Using this quirk to the limit will make her lose control and go unconscious. By cutting herself a bit, she can shoot out blood and can solidify it or keep it as a liquid. When it is in a solidified state, it can turn back into liquid and goes back into the user's body. This blood manipulation is part of the Demon Hand quirk. Her ice quirk is from the Korudo clan. Basically, it's like Shoto's quirk.

Likes:A lot of things

Dislikes:Some things

Personality: Outgoing, expresses herself, doesn't care much. 

Looks: Crimson eyes, White waist length hair, slim figure, above average (by a little) bust, natural red lips and pale skin. (Picture at the top)

Friends: Izuku, Uraraka, Shoto, Kirishima, Mina, Tsuyu, Jiro, Kaminari

Past: Shi was born and despised by her own family when she was a baby. They saw her Crimson red eyes and decided she was a demon since no-one in their clan had red eyes. Her hair was also an unnatural colour for the clan as she had white hair whilst her clan had black hair and dark brown eyes. As a baby, she was abandoned on the streets. Aizawa found her with a note that had her name on and took her in, making Shi his adoptive daughter. Her clan was known for their coldness because of their surname and the way they acted. However, Shi was nothing like them and she was bright and joyful.  Shi decided not to take the last name of Aizawa because she still wanted to keep her last name as Korudo.