Let the race begin!!!

*Shi's pov* 

I woke up and got ready for school today. It was the day of the Sports Festival and i was hyped. I'm definitely going to win!!!

I reached the school with Katsu and we had to change into our PE uniforms because it wouldn't be fair for the other classes who don't have a hero costume. The other classes were general studies, business, and the support courses. 

Our class walked out with me, Izuku and Katsuki leading. Midnight announced,

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!"

Everyone looked at Katsu in shock and i laughed at Izuku's priceless face. Katsuki went up there to make his speech and i face palmed.

"What? It's Kacchan?" Excalimed Izuku in disbelief.

"I pledge--" Started Katsu.

"That I'll be number one." I laughed at his comment as everyone in class 1-a exclaimed,

"I knew he'd do that!"

Everyone started booing at Bakugo and i sighed. Guess the job was easier said than done. Midnight announced yet again,

"The other student representing UA is Shi Korudo also from Class 1-A!"

I calmly walked onto the stage as Katsu got off. The others gave a huge sigh of relief when i went up. 

"I pledge--" I paused for a bit to scare my classmates.

"That we will all try our best to win the sports festival. I'm not planning on losing! Let's try our hardest together!" I said with a thumbs up and a big grin on my face. I gained a lot of cheers from everyone in UA and the crowded stands watching us. I stepped off the stage and everyone in our class praised me. 

The first event was the obstacle race. We had to go through the tunnel and race all the way in a circle back to the stadium whilst destroying the robots. 

"On your marks... Set... Go!" We all dashed forward and i rushed ahead in front of everyone. I was only planning on using my ice quirk and a bit of my Demon's hand quirk if necessary. 

I was at the front and the robots were closing in on everyone. Taking Todoroki's spotlight, i froze all of the robots and rushed forward, making sure it was harder for the other contestants to go through. I looked behind me and Todoroki was catching up to me, I poked my tongue out with a peace sign and sped up. 

Sero, Tokoyami and Katsu got over the robots too. I smiled and pushed on.

The next stop was "If you fall, you get out." Ha easy, this all just involves my ice.

I created an ice path and immediately ran onto it, making sure the ice dissolved after me. Todoroki also had the same idea as me and i pouted,

"Hey! Stop copying me!"

He smirked and stated matter-of-factly,

"Can't help it, we have the same quirk."

"Tch." I still managed to rush ahead. 

We were up to the last stop, the bombing area. I was up ahead so i decided to use my ice, i didn't really care if anyone followed me, but i dissolved my ice again just in case someone did decided to follow me. I'm not planning on using my wings from my quirk yet. 

I heard a bomb come off and i looked up to see Izuku heading towards me, Shoto and Katsu, who were fighting by the way.

"Shit." I cursed as i saw a chance of him going over me.

"Hell no!" I yelled as i ran faster and used my Demon's hand quirk to put more strength into my legs. 

I made it to the finish line with Izuku riht behind me.

"Yes!" I yelled as i came 1st in the obstacle race. Izuku was 2nd, followed by Shoto, then Katsu.

Katsu was seething with rage whilst looking at me and Izuku. Shoto was doing the same thing but raging quietly.

I walked over to Katsu. This prideful idiot obviously needed some praising or he'll be sulking all day.

"Katsu!! Good job! You were so cool in the race! Don't worry, you'll win the next one!" I said with a big grin as i glomped him. Reluctantly, he hugged me around my waist and buried his face in my neck. I could feel his pout and i chuckled slightly at his childish side.  I whispered in his ear,

"I'm positive you can beat Deku to the top, but don't think too much." I kissed his cheek and we prepared for the next event.