Quirk Apprehension Test

*Shi's pov* 

Aizawa explained that we were doing a quirk apprehension test and that the last place will be expelled. 

"Shi." called dad.

"Yes?" i asked with a smile.

"Demonstrate how far you can throw this ball using your quirk since you placed first in the entrance exam."

"Hai!" I said with a close eyed smile. All of the boys had blushes on their faces even Todoroki,

"So cute..."

I grabbed the baseball and summoned my strength from my Demon's hand quirk without turning into the demon. 

"GO TO HELL!!!" I yelled as i threw the baseball.

<BEEP> 

"900m." announced dad. I smiled with a peace sign. Everyone were shocked and Katsuki just huffed.

"Woah, Shi! Your phrase almost sounded like what Bakubro would say!" said Kirishima. 

"Well... I always used this phrase since little, but i don't say die like Bakugo does..." I said with a chuckle and rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. 

"Everyone can start at the 50m running station." stated dad.

I was up against Pikachu. 

"Pikachu!!!" i yelled whilst throwing myself over him to give him a hug. He chuckled and hugged back. 

"Imma win this!!!" i declared with a laugh. 

"Uh huh sure." he stated with a chuckle and let go of me. We got into positions and waited for the count down.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO!"

I used my ice to propel me forward because i didn't want to reveal my Demon Hand quirk yet.

"4.13 seconds." announced the machine. Dammit! I got the same as Katsuki!

"5.30 seconds."

"Told you i'd beat you." i smirked at Kaminari. He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Don't be mad~ You know you're the bestest friend." I said whilst pinching his cheeks.

"Yes, yes. Now you better apologise or i won't be your best friend!" said Pikachu stubbornly.

"Pikachuuuuuuuuuuu! I'm sorry~" I whined whilst hugging him and rubbing my cheek against his.

"Fine, i forgive you." chuckled Denki.  He pat my head but suddenly froze. I sensed a deadly presence that was sending a glare our way. I turned my head slightly to see Bakugo glaring at Pikachu. He let go of me and said,

"I'll meet up with you later for your drink, okay?"

"Okay!" i said with a smile.

 On the grip strength test, i got 100kg but i don't think that was my best. Next was the sandbox and i boosted across it with my ice quirk. I cleared it along with Katsuki and Aoyama. Katsuki kept staring at me and it actually annoyed me. Midoriya was about to fall but i secretly bit my thumb so that blood could seep out and manipulated it to go under Izuku's feet. Once it had got in the right spot, i flicked my finger upwards a little to throw Midoriya up and he cleared the sandbox. My blood re-entered my body and the wound closed. Izuku looked shocked and was still on the floor so i walked over to him and held out my hand.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah... It's just... Something weird happened just then..."

"Don't worry!" I said with a smile as i pulled him up and then i whispered in his ear,

"Your welcome, i used my blood manipulation." His eyes widened and i let him go.

"Thank you, Shi!!!" he said bowing down and i patted his fluffy green hair and smiled,

"Don't worry, it was nothing." With that, i walked off. A certain someone started growling whilst looking my way but i chose to ignore him. 

On the ball throw, Uraraka got infinity because of her quirk which was not surprising. Katsuki got 705.2m. I didn't need to participate in this again because i already did it. The whole ordeal with Izuku was shocking but he got 705.3m which was further than Katsuki's by 0.1m but he didn't know that which made me relieved. The rest of the tests went by quickly and the results were shown. Midoriya was last and i was first out of the whole class. Todoroki was second, then Katsuki, then Momo. Dad explained how it was all fake about the expulsion and Momo was pretending to be Miss Know It All by saying she already knew that my dad was not gonna go through with his plans. I face palmed, of course he was going to follow up with his plans originally. She's so dumb...

The quirk apprehension test ended and we were told to get dressed. As i was walking to the girls changing room, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back behind a wall. 

"W-What the?!" I screamed shocked. A hand covered my mouth and growled near my ear,

"Shut the fuck up." I instantly relaxed as i heard that it was only Katsuki. 

"You really scared me you stupid Bakahoe!" I pouted.

"Ow..." He pinned me to the wall again and growled,

"I thought you said you weren't dating that damn Pikachu?!"

"I-I'm not! Why would you think that?! We're only best friends, i swear!" I said.

"Then, why did you hug him and rub your cheek against him?!" He is starting to get impatient... 

"I'm only his best friend! And why do i have to tell you everything?!" i growled. He growled as well and shoved his face in the crook of my neck and started biting my skin. 

"B-Bakugo!!!!" I exclaimed with a bright blush. 

"I said shut the fuck up! I believe you about that damn Pikachu but what about Deku?! Why were you helping him and talking to him?!" He said as he bit the skin more and a whimper slipped pass my lips.

"H-He's just a friend! Pl-Plus friends help each other!"

"Never talk to him again."

"W-What?! No!" He growled and let go of me.

"Go get changed, so you won't be late for lesson." With that, he walked away to the boy's changing room. I walked to the girl's changing room still feeling confused about just then. I got my phone out from my pocket and found that my neck had a hickey... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BASTARD TRYING TO DO?! Ugh... i'm gonna have to cover it up so the girls won't see...

All the girls were nearly changed when i got back, but i still took my sweet time getting ready. The bell rang right as i was walking out of the changing room and i smirked. My punctuality is right on point. I walked back to the classroom with Katsuki ignoring me as i sat down next to him. I was talking with Pikachu about the next class when...

"I AM WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" Screamed a person with a boisterous voice. All Might...