Entrance Exam

*Shi's pov*

YASS!!! IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM!!! This morning, dad wished me luck on passing the exams and i really trained hard for it. Right now, i'm going to UA in order to participate in the exam. I was wearing my school uniform. I was in the same junior high as Bakuhoe and Izuku. Me and Bakuhoe hate each other which made us rivals. However, they have never seen my dad before which just makes it better since they will be in a surprise once they find out who it is.

"K-KACCHAN?!" Yelled a familiar voice. I growled. Why the hell was Bakuhoe here?! I looked towards the voice and saw Izuku and Bakuhoe was in front of him. I walked towards Izuku and pat him on the back.

"Hey Izu! How you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"O-Oh hey Shi. I'm doing fine, you?"

"Perfectly fine." Bakuhoe glared at us and resumed walking whilst growling.

~Time skip, in the building~

Aw shit! I'm sat next to Bakuhoe! Why was i the unlucky one with my number being the seat next to his?! At least the three people who went to the same junior high are sitting together? As present mic was explaining the exam, i accidentally nudged Bakuhoe with my leg and he silently glared at me with murderous intent. He kicked my leg and i stepped on his feet. He silently growled and squeezed my upper thigh causing me to blush a light shade of red and avoid eye contact with him as he smirked in triumph. Damn this explosive baka!!! I was in the same battle arena as Bakahoe, my new nickname for him. I changed into my clothes for the fight:

(Ignore the hat and the back has a large hole so that her wings can appear without ripping the clothing

(Ignore the hat and the back has a large hole so that her wings can appear without ripping the clothing. Her eyes are red too.Also, her hair is tied up into a ponytail.)

Personally, i think my outfit looks well better than Bakahoes'! Anyway, i avoided eye contact with him while he just stared at me with a smirk. That damn smirk! I was pouting with a slight blush and looking away from him.

"START!!!" Yelled the person. Immediately, i rushed into action and ran towards the battle arena to kill the robots. Everyone was confused that there wasn't a countdown except from Bakahoe who was right behind me. Then everyone rushed forward. I was at an advantage as i activated only my ice quirk. No-one has ever seen my demon quirk or even known it existed not even Izuku or Bakahoe because i never showed it to anyone.

My first 2 pointer appeared before my eyes and i froze it with my ice and Bakahoe growled in annoyance and went the opposite direction. I think imma stop with the nicknames now...

Anyway, i had around 70 points right about now? Suddenly, a huge zero pointer appeared before us.

"ALRIGHT! LETS DO THIS!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled whilst stretching and sprinting towards the zero pointer.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Yelled the other people as i smirked and looked back and threw a wink their way.

"Yeah i am!!!"

When i reached it, i found a guy that represented a Pikachu. It looked like he overworked himself and he was trapped beneath the rubble that the zero pointer was gonna step on. Quickly, i covered the zero pointer with ice before it stepped on the guy and i jumped upwards with all of my strength. I pulled my arm back and gathered my strength from my demon quirk, successfully not turning into a demon yet and fired my shot at the robot. My fist made contact with the robot and it crumbled to the ground as i fell to the floor. I landed on the ground with a crouch and sprinted to the boy on the ground. I got him free from the rubble and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, trying to carry his weight.

"H-Hey th-thanks for the h-help. W-Wanna go get a d-drink sometime?" He asked with a flirty wink. I sweat dropped at how this guy can still be so flirty even after being trapped under rubble.

"Your welcome, it was no big deal. I'll only get a drink if you're the one who pays for it." I said with a smirk. He seemed to blush bright red at my smirk and he nodded.

"Oi! What you doin', Shitty Korudo?" yelled an annoyed and familiar voice. I looked towards the voice and rolled my eyes as i saw Bakugo sprinting towards us.

"I'm OBVIOUSLY helping someone. Now move." I said to him as i was still carrying the Pikachu.

"Hey Pikachu what's your name?" I asked whilst turning towards the Pikachu. He blushed and replied,

"Kaminari Denki."

"Is it ok for me to call you Pikachu???" I asked with puppy eyes and he blushed even brighter and nodded.

I smiled and moved forward as the exam had ended. I was struggling a bit since i've never carried anyone before. Suddenly, i felt the weight lift off of me and the arm around my shoulder was gone.

"Huh?" I looked to my left and was surprised at what i saw. Bakugo was frowning whilst holding Pikachu.

"B-Bakugo? Are you okay?! Why are you helping me?!" I asked, shocked. He growled and said,

"Just shut up and accept it." My eyes widened and i shut up. Bakugo headed in the direction where Recovery Girl was and i followed silently. Why the hell was he helping me?

Pikachu was healed by Recovery Girl and i was being dragged off by Bakugo.

"Hey, what's your name?" asked Pikachu.

I smiled and said,

"Korudo Shi." Bakugo growled and pulled me away even faster than before.

"What's the matter Bakugo?!" I yelled. He pulled me into an alley and pinned me to the wall. (The famous Kabedon... XD!)

"B-BAKUGO!" I yelled with a blush. He growled AGAIN and said,

"Shut up! You shouldn't help other men! You shouldn't even pay attention to them! You should only pay attention to me and only me!" My face burned and i asked,

"B-Bakugo... Are you jealous..?" His arms wrapped around my waist as he tugged me forward into a hug while i yelped at the sudden tug. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck as i carefully placed my hand on his spiky hair. It was surprisingly soft. I've always wanted to touch his hair when we were young because it always looked so soft.

"What's the matter Bakugo?" I whispered as he held me tighter.

"Are you going on a date with that guy?"

"Wh-what?! No!" I said, wide eyed. Did he seriously think that i was going to go on a date with Pikachu?!

"Then why did you agree to get a drink with him?"

"I only agreed to get a free drink. Plus, I saved his life so I think of that as gratitude for saving him." 

"Nothing else?"

"Nope."

"Good. See you shitty Korudo." With that, he ran out of the arena and disappeared out of sight. 

"What... What was that just now?" I mumbled to myself as i left the arena too.