Chapter 32

Allen grabbed my hand."Wait....I wanted to tell her about....the curse."

Total silence. Kory cleared his throat."The curse of my unbelievable sexyness, it is indeed known through out the land but...."He bent to my ear."Tonight i'll give you the full taste."

I bit my lip and tried standing to get away from him."How about no?"

Shawnna grabbed Michaels hand and smiled asking for a portal.

I raised my hand."Um....why can you use a portal?"

Michael looked blankly at me."Its an ancient blood line. Not many have it."

"How does that work?"I asked confused feeling Korys hand touch my thigh. I tried my hardest to ignore it though....flames brightly bloomed from my nose.

I looked at him trying to give my best warning glare. He smirked and licked his lips like a bad boy. Thats it! I stood quickly running into Allens chest."Keep that creep away from me."I mumbled against his chest.

Allen groaned."My poor baby. KORY! You keep your hands to yourself."

"Or on me....you know I get jealous."

I raised my head at Drakes statement. Egh. Carmen didnt look surprised what so ever....so thats whats they meant. Highly disturbing yet strangely a rush is going threw my body.

Drake doesnt look bad(I still hate his guts)And Kory is so....beautiful and just unbelievable.

Derek sighed."Please stop it. I don't feel like hearing this. I know I'll get thrown into this somehow."

Michael walked from Shawnna to Derek and lifted his chin smirking."What was that babe?" His Lips pulled up into a sexy smile. His eyes lowered as he stared into Derek's eyes.

My mouth dropped!Michael too....with Derek!I just....this is beautiful!

Allens face peered into my view removing the scene from my vision."You into that stuff really?"

Absent mindedly I pushed his face away so I could see Michaels hand caressing Derek's back while one hand rested on Derek's waist.

"I told you we tainted her innocence."Yessica stage whispered to Carmen.

I covered my mouth as everyone looked at me.I breathlessly stated."Gorgeous."

Derek glanced at me his cheeks red."You see what you did its not fair to-"As he spoke Michaels already sly smile turned into beautiful mischief as he pulled Derek closer to him."-taint a virgin like that. She doesnt know whats happening. Your going to unleash a freak."

I heard Korys."Unleash a freak you say? My own personal freak? By all means continue." He winked butting his bottom lip.

Michaels lips touched Dereks for a brief second and then they were smoothly moving back and forth Michaels hand going up Dereks shirt to show Flawless skin. He grabbed a handful of Derek's beautiful black hair pulling him closer.

I fell to my knee's.

"She's drooling, good girl."Kory said mater-of-factly.

Everyone was staring.

Michael pulled away to watch Derek catch his breath and push him away embarrassed."Keep your body to yourself."

My blood felt like it was boiling. My body reacted in many ways to this some foreign others not.All I know is....my undies are now damp.

Fire flew from my nose. I have to breath how do I do that again?Wind blew hard around me Allen getting caught in it too.

Kory chuckled, bent down to me, wiped my mouth briefly, then smiled and licked up my slob. I fell back and screamed."What are you doing?!"