Missing; Notes/Taken Out Parts

Sooo, this isn't a chapter and this is more for notes I might have taken throughout the book~ It also has half a short story. ;)

Ticci-Toby's File.

Full Name: Tobias Erin Rogers

Pasta Name: Ticci-Toby

Nicknames: Toby, Waffle Boy, Twitch, Freak, Tic, and...

Age: Nineteen

Abilities/Strengths:
-Tobias is skilled with his two hatchets. He is able to use them with ease, and they are his favoured weapon.
-Tobias heals swiftly and has quick reflexes, he is also very good at stealth. (Basic Proxy expectations)
-He is also a much faster runner than most Proxies. Along with an expert jumper.
-Since Tobias doesn't have any physical differences (besides the gash on his cheek) Tobias is able to blend into modern society better than other Pastas.
-Tobias also has a very low, and soothing voice when he wants to. And this tone of his can almost hypnotize a person, though this tactic isn't reliable.

Killing Style: Tobias isn't a clean killer like Masky, Hoodie, Eyeless Jack, and more. He is known to be sloppy, hacking up the body until it is almost unrecognizable. Or, he can be clean, he'll just chop off the head and call it good. Though, this is rare.

Disorders:

(Disclaimer/Author Note;
Depression, and Anorexia Nervosa are a two disorders I feel Toby has, and something many people skip over. Or maybe they just don't agree with me. Tbh, I also think it depends on how you write the character.)

-Congenital Insensitivity To pain With Anhidrotic (CIPA)

-Anorexia Nervosa

-Manic-Depressive Illness (MDI): More commonly known as Bipolar Disorder

-Tourette Syndrome (TS)

-Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

-Dermatophagia

-Psychosis susceptibility syndrome: Also known as Schizophrenia.

-Amnesia

-Depression

-Sleep Paralysis

History:

-Classified-

Note; Tobias had clearly stated that he wished to tell people about his past, and not for them to just read it.

Story Context:

Okay, here's some context into this little short story I have put together for you guys. It's Jeff The Killers Birthday. Which means there's A LOT of alcohol involved. At first, Toby refused to drink. He had never drunk before and didn't want to act like his father; cruel, cocky, rude, and overall he didn't want to hurt others. But after some teasing from Jeff and Ben, Toby gave in and drank a little. Okay, not a little, a lot. Toby ended up being totally wasted. So, the story starts when Masky is trying to get Toby to bed because Slender would be pissed. Why? Because one of his Proxies would be sluggish and barely useable. So, Masky is trying to get Toby to sleep so he can deal with his hangover the next morning before Slenderman gave them a mission. And, the only way to get Toby to leave the party is by playing a full round of spin the bottle with some of the other Creepypastas.

Yeah, I know, it's not the best. But hey, it's something.

------------------------------------------------------------------