Chapter 34

Third Person's POV

"I'm so glad to have you by my side guys." Jaemin said smiling at Renjun and Donghyuck.

"Aww Junnie let's savour the moment the Na Jaemin is barely sweet and he is being one right now." Donghyuck teased earning a scoff and a chuckle from Jaemin and Renjun, respectively.

"Woah hajima right there! Like you're one to talk Hyuckie!"

"What do you mean sis? I'm always sweet."

"Says who?" Renjun countered.

"Like you're one talk too!" Donhyuck and Jaemin said at the same time as they started to tickle each other that turned into a fierce pillow fights with their laughters and yells audible to the people downstairs.

"You seem to have fun by yourselves! No fair!" Chenle barged inside the room only to be hit with a pillow square in the face that was thrown by the one and only Lee Donghyuck.

"Yah!" Chenle yelled running to Donghyuck picking up the pillow to take revenge. He hit Donghyuck hard but the older just laugh.

"Don't hurt my best friend!! YAAAAAA!" Jaemin jumped from the bed to the floor like some kind of superhero to save Hyuckie. He hit Chenle on back with a pillow multiple times making the younger hop off Donghyuck's torso lying on the floor laughing as he shields himself from Jaemin's attack behind him.

"Na Jaemin, you chose to hit the wrong person." Renjun said tagging along Jaemin's roleplay as he goes after Jaemin who attempted run as he laughs his ass out because of thinking how lame Renjun's on the spot dialogue.

"I'm not letting you lay a pillow pffft-- hahahah -- a hand on my best friend Mr. Huang!" Donghyuck said as he shields Jaemin from Renjun with his own pillow.

Meanwhile downstairs ....

"Are you sure they are okay upstairs?" Minhyun asked getting quite worried from all the 'blag' and 'bam' plus the yelling he hears upstairs.

"Yes hyung. We are a hundred percent sure that they're okay." Mark said chuckling putting down the food and drinks for the servamps to consume.

"They are just a little bit insane at the moment." Jeno added chuckling.

"At the moment? Aren't they always insane?" Jisung asked munching some cookies that are obviously not for him.

"We heard that Park Jisung." Four different voices said at the same time making the youngest in the room freeze slowly facing their direction.

"Welp.." Jisung said as he teleported himself away from the four who are about to tackle him down.

"Park Jisung come back here!" Chenle screeched making all of their eardrums damaged but still smiled or chuckled at the scenario they are in.

'I wish we are always this happy and peaceful.' Mark accidentally read Jaemin's mind when he looked at the younger who is just gazing at his friends laughing and having fun at the moment. This thought made Mark apologetically smile at Jaemin without the younger noticing but that didn't escape Jeno's eyes.

--

"Hey Nana." Jeno said as he saw the bedroom door open smelling Jaemin's scent entering the room and intoxicating his nostrils.

"Hey Jen." Jaemin smiled approaching the older male that is seated on the bed facing his direction.

Jaemin stood up in between Jeno's legs as the other male wraps his arms tight around the younger's waist, burying his head on Jaemin's abdomen and inhaling the younger's sweet and fragrant scent. Jaemin could only smile at Jeno's behaviour as he starts to card his fingers to Jeno's hair playing with his blond soft locks.