Chapter 8

"Well, I've got things to do." Rebekah says, leaving.

    "What was that about?" Elijah asks.

    "The whole 'I'm on Amanda's side' thing?" I ask. He nods.

    "Well, I grew up in an abusive home and when I was seven, I ran away. For a few years I lived on the streets. Until one day, I happened to run into Ariana, who is about ten years older than me, and she took me in. She's the only thing that has kept me going all these years. Ari's the only family I've got." I say sadly.

    "You have us, too. You're family now, Amanda." He says softly. I smile and walk away. After preparing everything for when Tyler comes to kidnap me tonight, I eat some ice cream.

    "Are you going to let him kidnap you?" Ari asks from the doorway.

    "Yes, I can finally kill this bastard once and for all. Plus, it will get Rebekah back to town. Help them find me when I'm gone." I tell her, packing a small bag and putting it over my shoulder.

    "Be safe." Is all she says as I get in place.

    Soon enough, Tyler shows up and 'knocks me out'.

    The next day, I'm sitting in a building in the swamp talking to a werewolf.

    "I know what you're doing, Tyler." I say mockingly. I could easily get out of these restrains but I want to see where this goes.

    "Oh, and what would that be?" He asks.

    "The same thing I was trying to do...create my own hybrids." I say smirking. He looks shocked to say the least.

    "The only reason you are still living with them is because you're trying to create your own hybrids?" He asks.

    "I want to make my own army." I lie. He unties me and brings a werewolf in.

    "Take this syringe and get some of the babies blood." Tyler says, handing me the syringe.

    "How about...no?" I ask, laughing at his stupidity. I snap his neck and rip out his heart and I rip out the other one's heart before leaving that hell hole. I knew that I could make him into a hybrid and that he would be sired to me, but I'm not testing anything that involves me sticking a sharp object into my stomach while my babies are in there.

    I ran as fast as I could in case any other wolves decided to show up. When I hear a twig crack I hide behind a tree. They get closer and I move to punch whoever it is but they catch my hand.

    "And here I thought you were in danger, it appears I was mistaken." He says smirking. I don't know if it was the pregnancy hormones or what, but I pretty much jumped into his arms.

    "You would not believe the crappy day I've had." I say, sighing.

    "I'm going to take you home, love." He says lightly grabbing my arm but I don't walk.

    "Klaus, there's something you need to know about the baby." I tell him slowly.

    "Is everything okay? What's wrong?" He asks.

    "Tyler brought me here to run an experiment. He was seeing if he could make hybrids with the babies' blood. I didn't let him do anything though." I say, running my hands through my hair.

    "Let's get you home." He repeats. We head home and I went to sleep immediately.

    I wake only to find out that Klaus is holding a dinner for the inner circle vampires. This must be episode nine. Hayley attends the dinner in the show, but I sneak out to meet up with someone.

    "Where are you going?" I slowly turn and breathe a sigh of relief when I see Ariana standing there.

    "I'm going to pay someone a little visit. Want to come with me?" I ask. She nods and we head off before anybody can see us. Pretty soon we're walking into a room right past a busted down door.

    "Who are you? How did you get in here?" Davina asks.

    "Well, my name is Amanda, this is Ariana Sullen, and we came in through the front door." I say sitting down on an antique chair.

    "You're the pregnant wolf and you're the powerful witch everyone has been talking about." She says taking a step back.

    "Why so nervous? You aren't scared of us, are you?" I ask in a cynical tone.

    "Elijah won't let you hurt me." She says smugly.

    "I wouldn't be so sure about that. He's got some kind of crush on me, although I prefer his 'psychotic' brother. Don't tell him that, his ego is big enough as it is." I say, casually. She's getting more antsy by the second.

    "What do you want from me?" She asks us.

    "We need you to complete the harvest." I say bluntly.

    "The harvest is fake! They were slaughtering us!" She screams.

    "I know for a fact that if you complete this harvest, one by one each of you come back, more powerful than before." Ariana finally speaks up. We leave her to think as I get a phone call.