Seduce

Guanlin went to his bed and then he hugged his pillow. "Tireeedd..." He gave a deep breath. "Guanlin, I just finnish making dinner. Hurry up or it will be cold." Jihoon said. "Let me guess. It's pasta again." Jihoon grinned. "Oh no no. Today I tried make a pork curry. So I don't know if it taste good or bad. But I'm pretty sure it taste well." Guanlin stretched his arm up as his long arm reach to Jihoon's hand. "Hm? What is it-?!"

Guanlin grabbed Jihoon's hand and pulled him to the bed and started to hug him. "Just let me rest for a while." Jihoon sighed. "The curry..." "It can be wait, right?" Guanlin whispers to Jihoon's sensitive ear and he licked the ear bone. "Ngghh... How bout we eat first and then went to bath?" Jihoon gave a suggestion.

"Hmm... Seems you want to have sex in the tub hm?" Jihoon blushed by the deep seductive voice. "Not... Really..." He turned his face to Guanlin and gave a peck on the lips. "It's just that... I want you to taste my first curry. That's all." Guanlin smirked. "Really? That's all?" Jihoon nodded shyly.

"Don't you want to have pleasure with me?" Jihoon looked away. "That... too. I guess."

Guanlin quickly smooched the red soft lips. He pulverized the lips and bite the lower lip. "Akhh... You such a vicious guy..." Jihoon pushed him down and he sat down on Guanlin's. "We'll continue this after we eat okay?" Guanlin pouted. "How bout I say you're my dinner?" He touch Jihoon's waist. "And when you sat on me, I see a nice view here. Till my dick is getting hard. Take responsible for making me hard." Jihoon realized something hard pointing his butt. And it's Guanlin junior that Jihoon sat on. His face turns red as he swallowed his saliva. "What's wrong? You do want it, right? Just be honest, you slutty dog."

Jihoon pulled Guanlin's clothes up as he spotted the nipple. He began to kissed the nipple. "Wait, who told you to kiss that?!" Guanlin face turns red. "You used to do it with me right? How bout it's my turn to play with yours?" He keeps kissing and licking Guanlin's nipple. "Ngghh... Hoon..." he groan. "Do you feel it? Master?" Who can't be tempted by his lewd appearance? Already wearing boyfriend clothes, looking at him with that big round eyes.

Mmhh... Hya?!" Jihoon stopped kissing when he felt something rubbing inside his butt. And that is Guanlin's finger. "I see that you didn't wear any pants again. You're trying to seduce me from the very beginning. Aren't you?" He keeps rubbing Jihoon's hole. "Nggaahh... No... Not there..." Jihoon moan. "Oh? Then, is it here?" Guanlin rubbed it even deeper and hit the place where Jihoon widen his eyes. "Anggghhh!!" Guanlin smirked.

"Found it."

Jihoon weakened till he rest his head to Guanlin's chest. "Ahh... Noo... I can't... Anghh... Take it off..." Guanlin keep teasing Jihoon's hole and pressing the same spot. "Ngaahh... Stop teasing me...! I don't... like it...!" He drools his saliva on Guanlin's chest. "See how lewd you are makes me want to ravish you more..." Guanlin could see that the erson on top of him is trembling, he began to chuckle.

"But it feels good right?" Jihoon bit his lower lip and nodded. "I... want yours... now..." Guanlin surprised as he pulled his fingers away. "Don't wanna." "Eh?!" Jihoon yelled. "W... why? You already make me like this... And you don't want to do it?" Guanlin grinned. "I want you the one who put my dick inside you." Jihoon widen his eyes. "What? But..."

"Ahh... So you are not good at doing that? What a waste. Guess I should masturbate while watching porn rather doing it with you." Jihoon tremble in furious. "I... I can do it!" In a rage look he said. "So just shut up and let me do it!"

Hit the mark. That's what Guanlin plan. "Well, I'll leave it to you then." Jihoon blushed in embarrass. He slowly unzip Guanlin pants and he pulled it along with the boxer. He can see it raised. He swallowed his saliva and he slowly pressed his butt with Guanlin hard dick. "Ughh..." Guanlin only looked Jihoon that struggle. To him, it's cute.

"You don't want me to wait too long right? I already prepared your ass well. So it should be easy." With courage, he pressed his ass. "Aaanghhh!" It went in. "You did well." Guanlin slide his finger down from Jihoon's chest to his junior. "Should I make you feel good?" He rubbed the tip of it. "Ahh! If you do that... I don't know what will happen to me... I might... going crazy!" Jihoon moaned hardly. "Mh... Go crazy. That's how sexy you are, Jihoon." He looked at Jihoon that keeps moaning. It's like a music to his ears. "Anghh... Move... can I...?" Guanlin only nodded.

Jihoon pulled his ass up and then he presses it again. "Ngaah! Guan! Love...! Love how big you are...!" "Me too. Love how warm your hole is." Guanlin see the nice view that he got even turn on. He grabbed Jihoon's shoulder and pulled him to a deep kiss. "Angghh.. nggghhh..." "Can I come inside you?" Guanlin askes for a permission. "Aghh... Yes... Let it through inside me..."

Croot

Croot

"Anghh...!" A last long moaned came out from Jihoon's mouth. "So... Tired..." Jihoon lay his body on top Guanlin. "You don't want to pull it out?" Guanlin asked. "But I'm so tired... Let me rest for a moment. And after that, I'll heat up the curry." Jihoon said.

".... Hey,"

"Hm?"

"..... Wanna meet my parents tomorrow?"

"Hah? Guanlin's parents? For what? For telling them that I'm your dog? Haha... Feels like yesterday you say that..." Jihoon closed his eyes and was going to fall into the dreamland until Guanlin say,

"To tell them that you're my lovers and the one I want to marry with."

Jihoon widen his eyes roundly. He raised his head and found Guanlin serious look.

"What?"

★ ★ ★

Almost the end. Maybe... 2 more? We'll see... Or should the last chapter the end? Should I delete this one?
Voment juseyooo...

4/2/2019