Cook

Another chapter of Touch Me More!

Enjoy and sider nagajuseyooo

The morning has arisen. Jihoon eyes slowly open and looked that Guanlin ain't at next to him anymore. Jihoon sat up but then he felt hurt on his butt. "Argh! Damn it!" He rubbed his butt. But he tried his best to stands. He then smells something good. "What is this honey scent...?" Without think much, he went himself to the dining room and saw Guanlin that served breakfast.

"Awake already, dog?" Jihoon only eyed on the breakfast. There are honey toast with a sunny side up and a cup of coffee. 

"You made all this?" Jihoon looked amazed. "Well who else? I thought I would give you a dog food instead. But cause I'm a nice owner, I'll give you this." He said. "Can I... Really eat this?" Jihoon asked nervously. "Why? You don't want it?" Jihoon shake his head. "It's the first time... Someone served me something edible..." Jihoon said. 

Guanlin looked at Jihoon face that's gonna shed his tears out and he sat down on his seat. "Hurry up and sit you dog. I'm gonna be late for school." Jihoon nodded as he sat right in front of Guanlin. "Thanks for the food..." Jihoon ate the toast with one bite. "It's so... Good! I love it!" He then ate the sunny side up. "I've never tasted something good like this!" And lastly, he drank the coffee. "Ahh... It's fantastic!"

Guanlin looked at it began to burst of laughing. "You really look like a dog right now!" Jihoon blinked in surprise. The sadistic master of him, laugh normally like a normal boy. And it looks... Very handsome...

"I don't really want to eat the toast. So, you can have it!" He gave the toast to Jihoon. "Oh... Thank you?" Guanlin drank the coffee and after that, he stood up from his seat. 

"Clean up the dishes and be a good dog! Don't you dare have fun without my permission!" His sadistic form has on again. Jihoon sighed as Guanlin went off to school.

Jihoon ate the toast that Guanlin gavr it to him and went to the sink to washed the dishes. 

"Akh! It still hurt!" Jihoon held his butt. "Guanlin sure can make something good. I thought he's a little boss that only could tell people to do stuff." Jihoon remembered the way Guanlin smile. "The first time I see him smile like that..." After cleaning the dishes, he decided to make something to eat for his master.

"But the only food I can make is a ramen... Hmmm..." Jihoon opened the fridge and only saw an egg. "Maybe I should buy some ingredients for dinner...?" Jihoon opened his phone to looked at the website. "how to make... A simple food... For a beginner..." He typed. He looked at the easiest one. "Hmm... This is quite easy I think..." Jihoon grabbed his money and went to the door. "Ah! I forgot. I have to tell master about this..." He pressed the contact number. And then he remembered he doesn't have Guanlin's number. 

"If I disobey again, what will happen to me... I don't want my hole with a vibrator again!" He said while patted his own butt. "But if I buy it quick, he wouldn't know right?" He then makes a decision to went out to buy ingredients.

∆∆∆

Jihoon POV

I lost! Where is the market? Damn it! I really can't tell! I'm in trouble! What to do...! It's already 3 pm! I wandering around for like 4 hours!

"You okay man?" Someone just asked. I turned my head and saw a man seems in a same age like me. "Uhh no. I'm lost. I don't know where's the market is." I said. "Ahh... Perfect timing. I also want to go there. Why don't we go there together?" He suggested. Well, if that's not makes me lost again. "Sure." And we walked to the market together.