Infirmary

"Do I have to give a lash so you know who your owner is?" Guanlin rubbed softly to Jihoon's cheek, staring with a difficult look interpreted. 

"N... No... I really came here... To give this book to you. Please trust me." Jihoon stared him back with a begging eye. "Are you scared that I will hit you?" Jihoon shake his head. "I... I'm not scared. Just..." Jihoon looked down. "What if someone's enter thos room?" Jihoon makes an excuse for Guanlin not hurt him. "Don't you worry. I already locked it." Jihoon jolted. "Uhh... Well... Then..."

"Why are you trembling?" He whispered softly, he lowered his head again, kissed Jihoon lips softly. 

The beginning of a mild kiss turns into a deep kiss.His breathing seemed to be fast-paced.

"You're mine. You understand that?" Guanlin whispered. He lowered his face to kissed Jihoon's chubby cheek. 

"Yes." 

Guanlin start kissing the neck ladder, his hand began to unlocked the buttons of Jihoon's uniform. 

"Ngghh... Guan..." He whimpered softly as Guanlin big hand twisted Jihoon's nipple.

"You like it right?" Guanlin kiss the nipple. His wet tongue started to lick Jihoon's nipple before he sucked it.

"Aaahh! Guanhh" Jihoon puffed out his chest as if asking him to suck it up again. Guanlin still licking Jihoon's right nipple while his hand playing the left nipple by twisting it. 

"Who told you to call my name?" Guanlin bite hardly on Jihoon's nipple. "Ngaah! Master...! Master Laii" Jihoon's pants began to be tight. 

Guanlin stopped playing the nipple. His hand starting to opened Jihoon's pants along with his underwear. He threw the pants away. 

Guanlin could see Jihoon's pink blushed on his face, pink nipple that already harden, and little dick that already precum. Guanlin glared at it like a hungry lion.

"You look beautiful." Jihoon face began to blush. "Then, are we gonna fuck?" Jihoon asked. "Hah! Are you forgetting something?" Guanlin smirked. "Something? Ohh... 'Something'..." Jihoon looked away. "Turn around." Guanlin command as he grabbed the belt. "Please forgive me..." Jihoon already teared up. "Ain't you a slut? You already used to it right?" Jihoon shakes his head.

"First time huh? Makes me want to hurt you more." He licked his tongue. "Don't make me say twice." Jihoon got fear by Guanlin's tone. He slowly turned around and then Guanlin rubbed Jihoon butt softly. 

"Ready for this?" Jihoon shakes his head as a no. "Don't worry. You'll like it. I promise you that. Raised your hip, dog." Guanlin said. Jihoon raised his hip, showing his butt hole that twitching slowly asked to enter. 

"How much do you want me to give?" Guanlin asked. "Zero." Jihoon embarrassed with his position right now. "Oh no. only 5 to 10." ".... 5" Jihoon mumbled. "Count for me."

Ctarr

"Aaakhhh!" Jihoon felt the hurt at his butt. It's not with his master's hand but with his belt. That's more hurtful than he thinks. 

"I say count you dog!" 

Ctarr

"Oww! T... two..." Jihoon began to cry. He bit his lower lip to not yell loudly. 

Ctarr

Ctarr

Ctarr

"Hiks... It hurt... Please stop..." Jihoon begged. "Hm... It hurt huh..." Guanlin face began to leans closer to Jihoon's ear. He bit Jihoon's neck. Before that, he threw the belt away and now he is playing with Jihoon's dick.