Play Time

Sider nagajuseyo

Guanlin POV

I went to the night club and walked to the bar to drink some beer. I really like the way my dog begged. Need to teased him more... Suddenly, someone held my hand. I looked at the direction and saw a girl looking at me seductively.

"Hey there handsome, wanna join the dance?" She invited me. I grinned and released my hand away from her. "A kid like you?" I held her chin and raised her head up to face me. "I am a kid for you so please teach me how to grown up." She held my pants while licking her dry red lips. "Such a bad girl you are..."

I kissed the girl. I then realized someone pressing the chest to my back. And I know its a woman. "Hey boy... Let's have some fun..." She seduced. "Heh! Your a noddy little girl... Fine by me."

∆∆∆

I had fun with the girls even we're not done yet, it's already 3 hours I let my dog alone. I wonder how's he doing right now... I want to see that sexy face he made...

I arrived at my apartment. I opened the door and I could hear a moan from here. Heh! I hope he learn his lesson to not disobey me. I walked myself to the bed and saw his teary eyes. His saliva keeps drooling over.

"Ma... Masteeerrr....." He gasped tiredly. "What is it?" I asked as if nothing happen to him. "Take... Take it off... Pleasee..." He bit his lower lips. "Why should I?" I asked again. "I... Want to... Cum..." he said. "You want to cum? From a vibrator?" His hand keeps struggling to free from the tied.

"I don't really want my bed to get dirty by your cum. But do you learn your lesson well, dog?" He nodded while still biting his lower lips to not let his moan out. "Next time, if you still disobey me, I will give a more severe punishment than this." "Yeeesss... Master..." I now on top of him. "Begged me more... I love to see that lewd face of yours." I said while holding his hard dick.

"Aaanggg.... I... I don't want a vibrator... inside me... I want... Your dick master... Please... I want it now..." That sexy voice... Really hits me. I licked my dry lips as I quickly put my lips to his. I pulverized his lips as my hands playing with his nipples.

"Ngghhh..." My right hand slowly declining his navel. "Ngggahhh.... Can you... Take of the ring.... Pleasee...?" I grinned. I pulled the ring off from his dick. "Ahhh!!" As he let his jizz out. "I'm... I'm sorry..." His body covered with his semen. I really like it. I cleaned it up by licking all over his body. "H... Hey...! You don't have to hngghhhh...!" He jolted. He got the sensitive body.

"Does my vibrator makes you feel good, dog?" I asked. "Ahhh... Nothing's more good than your dick, master..." He said. "Can I have yours now?" He asked a permission. "You really are a slutty dog." I pulled the vibrator that still vibrating out from his hole. Without thinking, I opened my pants along with my boxer. I raised his thighs up. "Ready?" And the answer I got is a nod from him. I let my dick in. To his hole.

"Nggggaaahh!" I quite loud but a music to my ears. I slowly pulled it out and roughly push it in. "Fa... Fasteeehh... Faster....!!" "Look how lred you are... But I like it." I moved my hips as he keeps moaning none end. "Ahhhh!!! Yeeessss!!" I can see his hands began to swell red. But I don't give a damn care about it. I only care to fuck him! To ravished him!

"Dog... Bark for me..." I whispered to his ear as I lick his ear and bit it. "Woof! Ahhh!!! I want to..." He tearing up. "Hm? Already? Well, I'm almost gonna cum... Wait for a bit..." He nodded while doing his best to hold it. I kissed his forehead then slowly to his eyes then to his nose and the last one, to his mouth. "Mmpphhh..." I let my tongue into his mouth and when his tongue touch to mine, we're started playing our tongue as our saliva starting to drool.

"I... I can't hold on much longer... Can I.... Cum...?" He asked. "Hm. Let's cum... Together..." I said.

"Aakkh!!"

We both cum. Together. And it feels... So satisfying...

"Hahh... Haahhhh..... I want... More..." He said tiredly. "I'm done for today. You did well today, good dog." I untied his hand and then patted his head. "But I want to do it again!" He pouted. "What? Are you disobeying me right now?" I asked while glared at him deadly. He flinched as he looked down. "N... No." I then lie down to the bed. "I'm tired! Gonna sleep." He looked at me and slowly went out from the bed but I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked. "Uhh... I shouldn't interrupt your sleep. So... uwah!?" I pulled him into a hug. "Uhh... Master...?" "Quite you dog! I have school tomorrow!" I commanded as I closed my eyes.

I used to be like this, when I was a little, I have a dog. I always cuddle him and sleep with him. So warm and fuzzy.... And right now, I'm cuddle a human dog. Very fat but soft. Before I went to the dream world, I heard him saying,

"Jaljayo, Guanlin."

For some reason I love it when he say that. Feels... Warm. And because of that I slept peacefully.

★ ★ ★

Thank you for you who read this and support this story. Authornim want to say something...

In the next chapter, I am gonna reveal maself. What do you think? Should I? Or shouldn't I?

Voment pleasee...

28/1/2018