The New Dog

I really not pure anymore! But that's okay? As long as you all like it?

Remind you again! Underage should not read this! And don't copy this thing! For your own good!

Sider nagajuseyo

Jihoon POV

I slowly opened my sleepy eyes. There's a light that interferes with my retina. I slowly stood up and starting to remembering what happen last night.

°Flashback°

The man took me to the room. As he pushed me to the bed.

"You are a rough man huh?" The man grinned. "Strip for me." I could only smiled at him and do as he say. I opened my clothes and also my pants and underwear. I threw it randomly. "Enough to satisfy you?" I asked mischievously. "Not enough for me." He pressed and licked my lips, our breath began to hunt as the man's tongue broke into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands are not silent, now his fingers play my nipples. "Nghh.. Ahh.."

He let go of his kiss and realized there was a lot of saliva in the corner of my lips. "Hmph!" The man didn't waste his time, he opened his shirt and I looked at his muscle. "So sexy!" That's what I think.

He quickly kissed on my nipple. "Hihi...!" It tickles but after he kissed it, he bit it and that makes me surprise. "Ha...ahhh..." He sucked my nipple like drinking a mother's milk. "E... Enough...!" I said.

While he still sucking my nipple, His left hand playing with my other nipple while his right hand, playing with my butt. Without a permission, he roughly put his fingers into my hole. "Akhh!" I screamed but he quickly put his lips on my lips so I stop screaming. "Mmpphh...!" His fingers playing with my hole and he pressed on something that makes me turns on.

"Mmmpphhh....!!" The man released the kiss as he grinned. "So is this the spot?" That grinned really hots! It's the first time someone could makes me turn on like a bitch! "I want it... Can I... Have yours...?" I begged with a wistful look.

And it's the first time I begged someone to put his dick on my hole.

The man pulled his fingers and he opened his pants and boxer. So... Big! "Turn around and lift your hips." He demand. I turned around as he say and lift my hips. He then held my butt and I can feel his hard dick already pressed on my hole.

He then thrust his dick inside me. "Aahhh...!" My tears starting to flowing down. "How is it feel?" The man asked. "G... Good... Keep that up...! Make it deeper!" I said. The man smirked and he deeper his dick. "M... Move... F... Faster... Please..." I begged. "Bad boy! Does it really good that my dick went inside you?"

"Yes! It feels so damn good! Ahhh...!" I moaned. He played my little junior. "I'm... I'm almost..." "Wait just a little longer." He said. I only could moan and moan in this pleasure. I really love this touch. He really satisfied me! I love this man!

Bite!

He suddenly bite my neck roughly and because of that, I let my sperms out. "Nggaahhhh!!!" He also let his sperms inside me. My hole filled with his sperms. I gasped tiredly. The man slowly let his dick out from my hole. The last throw is he kissed me deeply. And I love it! This is what I'm looking for!

"Hey... What's your name...?" I asked but my eyes began to blurry. I see his moving his lips but I could not hear what he say. I fell into asleep. In the end, I didn't catch his name.

°Flashback End°

That's right...! I had sex with an awesome man! Boy I wish I could meet him again! Anyway, I've never felt this soft bed for a long time! Oh wait, I'm poor so this is the first time. But... Why do I have this kind of bed?

I looked around and amazed by the room. So luxury! How did I end up here?!

"You're awake."

I was surprised as I look at the person who say that. My eyes widen.

It's that man!

But... In school uniform?

"What's with that look?" He asked. "You are..."

"The boy who do sex with you last night." I shocked. "H... How old are you?" I asked. "17." My eyes widen in shocked.

Someone younger than me.... Just sex with me?! And he's on top of me?! How did a young age boy can satisfied me?! No way! This must be the little brother of him or something!

"If you think I'm not that person, would you like to do it again with me?" He grinned. That's the same grin! Oh my gosh! He is the one!

I have to acted professional! Acted like the usual Jihoon!

"Ooh... So you're the boy then. I thought you're older than me." I said. "Hah? Aren't you supposed to be a junior high kid?" "What?! Hey! I'm 19 here!" I yelled. "Ohh sorry. You're so cute till I thought you're younger than me." He smiled and that makes my heart beating.

"A... Anyway, for doing sex with me, you have to pay me!" I said. "Ohh... Your a prostitute?" I nodded. "It'll cost 10k." I demand.

"What if I say I want to buy you?"

"What?"

I looked at the boy that keeps grinning. "Buy me? Please! I still have work as a prostitute! There a tons of man wants to sex with me! And I don't have time to be here with a kid like you!" I said. "But you seems enjoy doing sex with me yesterday till you moaning like a dog." My face turns red. Either it's furious or embarrassed. "You don't have a place to stay right?" He said. How did he know?

"A slut like you will never have a place to stay." This kid really pissed me. "You can stay here if you want." I blinked in surprise. "What?" "I say you can stay here." My eyes began to sparkles. "Really?!" Then I don't need to sleep on the ground anymore!

"If you insist to be my dog."

"What? Come again?"

"If you want to stay here, be my dog. That's an order."

"Dog?! What the hell?!" I mad. The boy held my chin and raised it up. "A dog must obey his master right?" The boy take the opportunity to kiss me. He licked and bit my lower lip. "Nggh!" I can't fight back. This kiss... really makes me feel good. This guy is really proving that he's the one who had sex with me last night. So addicted!

He let go the kiss and looked at me with his cold eyes.

"My name is Lai Guanlin. From today on, I am your master."

★ ★ ★

The end(?)

7/1/2018