Disguised

Morning, Jihoon make a coffee for Guanlin. For a few days Jihoon do the chores. He cooks dinner, making a coffee. That's what Jihoon do at the apartment. For what reason? Well of course for his master to praised him and give him an award. And that is sex.

"Hey dog, what is your purpose to do all the chores? I know it is your job to do this kind of thing. And I know that you have a reason to do it." Guanlin said. "What? I only do this cause I want to." Jihoon looked away. "A slut like you?" Guanlin drank the coffee. "Yeah. A slut like me." Jihoon said. "Guanlin took his last sip and slowly walk to his dog. 

"Really?" Guanlin put his finger on Jihoon's chin. He slowly leans closer to Jihoon's face. Jihoon prepared himself as he shut his eyes. "Then you should do this every day." Jihoon opened his eyes as Guanlin already walked to the door.

"Master, I was wondering..." Guanlin stopped his movement and looked back at Jihoon. "Do you have someone at school? I mean... A lover?" He asked curiously. "I only interested with girls at the club. Not at school." Guanlin said as he left the apartment. 

"I'm too curious! I want to know his life at school! I want to know if he had a crush on someone!" And then, Jihoon saw there's a notebook on the bed. "Did Guanlin forgot to bring it?" Jihoon asked to himself. But then he thinks, "This is my chance to go to his school!"

Jihoon went to the cabinet. Hoping there's an extra school uniform. And there is still an extra uniform. He wears it but it looks so big. It's like wearing a boyfriend shirt. "Well, as long it's won't sag." Jihoon folded the pants. "Kay, time to go!" Jihoon grabbed the book and went out to his school.

∆∆∆

30 minutes had past for Jihoon arrived at Guanlin's school. "So big... Is this for an elite people?" Jihoon imagine himself in that school. "I might get bad score in all subject except physical." Jihoon sighed. "Well whatever. I don't need school anyway." Jihoon walked to the front gate but then the gatekeeper stopped him.

"You're late! You may not enter!" He said. Jihoon grinned. "My oh my... Do I look like a high school kid to you?" Jihoon held the gatekeeper's cheek, making him blushed by Jihoon's seductions. "Kid! You're..." Jihoon put his lips on the gatekeeper's lips. "Mmhh..." Jihoon forced his tongue in to the keeper's mouth. 

Few seconds, he pulled his face away from the gatekeeper. "I'm not a student here... I'm here just want to see my master, Lai Guanlin... Do you know his class?" Jihoon asked. "Class... XI A..." Jihoon smiled. "Thank you... And could you open the gate for me?" He just nodded. It's like the kissed hypnotize the gatekeeper. He do as Jihoon said as he opened the gate. "Maybe I'll see you around mr.gatekeeper..." Jihoon walked inside as he entered the building.

Jihoon looked around he cannot find the class. "Where the heck is it?!" He got irritate. "Fuck this place! It's so big I can't help it!" The bell has rung, making Jihoon surprise. He saw many people left from their class. Now Jihoon even confused. "What to do..." Jihoon rubbed his back hair. Everyone looked at Jihoon. Like they never seen such cute boy like him around. 

"Am I too attractive?" -Jihoon

"The fuck are you doing here?" 

Jihoon recognize the voice. He eyed on the person who say that. He gave a wide smile and say, "Master!" He walked to teh tall namja or the name Guanlin.

"Why are you here? And who told you to wear my uniform?" Guanlin asked. "Ehehe... You forgot your book." Jihoon gave the book to Guanlin. "Ah? I don't really need this." Guanlin said. 

"Guanlin, do you know this guy?" One of the students asked. "Yeah. He is my cousin." Guanlin lied. "Anyway, I'm gonna talk with him. So, bye!" Guanlin took Jihoon's hand and went to the infirmary.

"Excuse me?" Guanlin enters the room but then he saw no one inside. "Are you sick?" Jihoon asked. Guanlin pulled Jihoon hand and threw him to the white bed. 

"Master...?" 

"Who told you to come here? Have I given you a permission?" Guanlin glared at him with his cold eyes. "N... No." He got tremble. Guanlin is now on top of Jihoon. "Then?" Jihoon looked away. "It's... It's because..." Guanlin held Jihoon's chin and moved it his face to looked at him. "When I asked, you have to look at me, dog!" He said.

"I though you need that book." Jihoon answered. "I don't think that's the reason why you're here." Guanlin said. "You know I hate liars." Jihoon swallowed his saliva. "Are you gonna keep lying? Do you think I don't know that you just kissed the gatekeeper?" Jihoon widen his eyes. "Well... That's because..." Guanlin opened his belt.

"Do I have to give a lash so you know who your owner is?"

★ ★ ★

Voment please!

12/2/2018