Tagged Oh Tagged

• Nice to meet you Hoshino25 and thanks for the tagged ('∀')

• 1) Panwink is my everything ❤

2) Dream to create my own game.

3) Not interested in horror stuff.

4) Kpop with a little bit an Otaku

5) Love myself.

6) Doing a diet routine.

7) Hate a noisy brat.

8) Can do Aikido.

9) Eunhyuk is ma first bias in K-pop

10) Arts is everthing to me

Joke... Hmm... Cause this is a BL book, should I make a gay joke?

"Why can't gays drive faster than 68mph? Because at 69 they blow a rod."

......... Okay I know I'm bad at joke cause I'm not a funny person 😂😂

SPOILER

Are you guys interested with the spoiler?

Should I tell you?

Hmm.... Idk....

"Can you stand?" Guanlin stretch his hand out to reach the boy who looked quite pale. The boy ignored him and he don't give a damn care about the kindness. "Hey, I was trying to be nice and help you here! You look not well! Where are your parents?" Guanlin asked in a little bit pissed. "Why should a stranger like you care about me anyway? Piece of shit!" Guanlin grabbed the boy chin and faced to him. "I care! Cause I dislike to see people suffer! That's all!" The boy surprised but then he gave a mischievous smile. "You are quite handsome when you look at me like that." The boy held Guanlin's cheek and gave a kissed. A deep long kiss.

Well, here's the spoiler. And I don't know when will I published it.

Curious or not? But it seems I got less comments from the previous one. So I think you all aren't interested in this story anymore....

Should I delete this story?

.......

I will tagged
winkforpan
unicorn_bae0948

I'm lazy to tagged more so 2 are better ('∀') sorry that I tagged you two.