Part Time

Next month, Guanlin will be graduate and Jihoon decided to make a surprise gift for him. And for that, Jihoon is finding a part time job.

"Should I be a prostitute for a month? But... I don't like it if Guanlin know that I'm doing this kind of job." Jihoon looked down with a lot of thing on his mind. "What are you mumbling about?" Guanlin asked while looking at Jihoon. "I wanna sex." It just spit out from his mouth and Jihoon blushed. "No! I mean... It's not what you think!"

Guanlin grinned and leans his face closer to Jihoon. "Wanna?" Jihoon glared at Guanlin cutely. "Don't look at me with that cool sexy eyes of yours! Anyway! Don't you have school tomorrow for your graduation?" Jihoon pushed Guanlin softly while avoiding his eyes. "I don't need to study. And beside, since I have work, we didn't make out for a while." He is pressing Jihoon's junior. "Nghh! But... I haven't prepare myself... My heart will stop if we do it now!"

"Then I'll make it beating again." He was gonna kiss Jihoon but he stopped it by pushing it with his palm. "I wanna sex after you graduate. Is that a deal?" He looked at Guanlin's eyes with his cute bubbly eyes. "It's so not you. You used to say you wanna sex even I told you not to. Should I call you dog like back then?" Guanlin glared at Jihoon. "You are not hiding from me right?"

Jihoon shakes his head. "I just don't feel like to do it today. And isn't it time for you to work?" Jihoon pointed at the time as Guanlin looked at the time. "Fine. But if you are hiding something from me, I promise that your ass won't be safe." Jihoon jolted. "Don't say something like that! You making me goosebumps!" Guanlin grinned. "Well, it won't happen if you behave and not keeping a secret." He quickly kissed Jihoon in a flash till Jihoon suprised by the kiss.

"Did you eat strawberry? Taste so good." Jihoon blushed. "Y.. yeah. I did." Seeing Jihoon makes Guanlin's heart blooming like a flower. "Well, I'll be home at night. You don't need to wait for me or making dinner." And then he left the room.

Jihoon lay his head on the bed. "I still can't believe that Guanlin picked me over a thousands woman. A poor and dumb boy like me..." He grabbed a phone and looked at the picture of Guanlin that he secretly took a picture of it when Guanlin was just awake.

"I still remember he thought I was just look at the time on my phone

"I still remember he thought I was just look at the time on my phone." He giggled.

Ring ring!

His phone ringing. "Woojin?" He slide the green screen and placed the phone on his ear. "Hello? What's wrong Woojin? ........ You wanna meet up? What for? ......... hah?! Ain't I interrupt? ...... Okay. I'll be there on a minute. See you." He hung up the phone. "I should tell Guanlin about this..." He texted a line to Guanlin.

Lai Guanlin

I'm gonna go someplace for a while.

He put the phone and find a clothes for him to wear. Just when he was going to change, there's a line from Guanlin.

Lai Guanlin