6. Yoongi badboy au

Everyone in college knew about his reputation. Most of the people lowered their heads when they crossed paths with him. Others, mostly girls, tried to flirt with him and still continued even though he always rejected them. Nowadays he simply ignores them or he shuts them up simply with a glance of his. His characteristics: a black leather jacket with black combat boots. If you look more precisely you could see small parts of his tattoos which crawled up to his neck. Until this day nobody has seen the full expanse of his tattoos.

You were an average college student. You sometimes drank something with your friends and sometimes you spend your hours in the library.

The first time you met Min Yoongi was when your friend introduced you to her new boyfriend Kim Namjoon. Yoongi happened to be one of Namjoons friends and stood next to him leaned against a wall. While you friend introduced you you looked up to meet his eyes only to see him already staring at you. The only thing you could offer was a small smile before you were dragged away by an other friend. You turned you head to catch a look at him one last time but he was already gone.

The second time you met him was on your way home. The late classes just finished and you made your way towards your one room apartment. On your way you decided to buy some snacks because there is no way you would actually go to bed having so much stuff to do so you visit the next grocery store you know. It was already late so the store was pretty much empty. After taking everything you need you also to a big box of chocolate chip ice cream. On you way to the cashier you saw a familiar back. It was Yoongi. After thinking for a while you decided to greet him. 'Hello.'He looked up from the beer section and directly looked into your eyes. 'Hi.''What are you doing here at this time.'You tried to start small talk but he only responded coldy.'None of your business.' Realizing that he probably wanted to be alone you continued your way to the cashier and payed everything. But before exiting the shop you said goodbye to him. On your way home your mind wandered off and you were lost in your thoughts. That's also why you didn't see the person coming towards you.

It was your ex. Park Jimin. Your relationship was meant to break right from the start. It was toxic and he only ruined your life. Moreover you can say that the relationship with Jimin was also abusive because when he got angry he didn't hesitate to let his anger out on you. After two years you finally took the courage to break up with him but that didn't stop his harassing so you always tried to avoid him when you're alone. But now it was too late. He had already seen you.

'Look what we have her. Y/n, long time no see.' He had an evilish grin on his face. 'Why are you here alone? Where are your friends? Do you think I didn't realise that you're avoiding me?'He took a step towards you while you took steps back until.... you hit a wall. He towered over you. Before you could try anything to escape he had already yanked your hair back. Your scalp hurt so much that you let your groceries fall. 'Please stop, Jimin please let me go.''No, no, no y/n we are perfect for each other don't you see?'He started walking while dragging you with him. Your face was wet from the tears and only your sobs could be heard. 'Please let me go.''No y7N you're coming with-'he couldn't end his sentence beacause out of nowhere a punch was thrown at his face. You looked around and it was.... Yoongi. He punched him a few times until Jimins face was full of blood and then turned to you.

'Thank y-'before you could thank him Yoongi grabbed your wrist and dragged you with him. Away from Jimin. 'Why didn't you go away when you saw him on the road? What would've happened if I wasn't there? He could seriously hurt you?' You were at a loss of words. Was he worried about you? Why? He always acted so cold towards you. Somehow your hand ended up in his whiel he walked you home. No words were said and you both walked in a comfortable silence. Because it was late already and it became cooler, goosebumps made an appearance on your body. You started to shiver. Yoongi must have noticed because he took of his leather jacket and put it around your shoulders. 'Thank you.'He didn't respond and continued to walk. Again with your hand in his. He would never admit it but he liked taht feeling of having your much smaller hand in his. When you arrived at your home you took his jacket of and gave it back to him 'Thank you, for everything.'He only showed you a small smile but that was enough for you to make your next move. Standing on your tiptoes you pecked his cheek and before he could say anything you already had ran off through your door. Yoongi touched his cheek and couldn't believe what had happened. While walking home he replayed the past few minutes again and again in his head. A blush cret up his cheeks and he slept like a baby that night and you visited him in his dreams.