17. Jungkook mafia au

A/n: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 700 READS. I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM I LOVE YOU ALL❤❤❤❤❤

(imagine you have curls)

Ring,

Ring

Ring

You opened your eyes. Who the hell calls someone at 2am???? Lokking at the caller ID I curse. Park fucking Jimin. What does that dwarf want? 'What''Morning sunshine.''Morning? MORNING? Jimin it's 2 am what do you want?'You knew what Jimin did. He had told you a few years ago. After all you were best friends and naturally he told you every secret. Even dangerous ones. Like his job. He was part of the mafia. You didn't accept it but there was nothing you could do. It made Jimin happy so you didn't want to take that away from him.

'Y/n you know we are best friends right?'Oh no. That was Jimin's when he always wanted something. And now he had called you. 'What do you need?''You.'WTH. 'Park Jimin if this is some kind of joke you're going to pay for it.''No y/n, really, I need your help with something. I would understand it if you would say no after all it isn't without any danger. But just for one night you have to do something for me please.'It sounded urgent. Maybe I should help him. Jimin wouldn't let something happen to me. He once said that he would always protect me like his little sister. 'Alright, I will do it.''I can't tell you how thankful I am. Be ready tomorrow at 5pm. We will go to the headquarters together and you will meet the team. You will be informed.' With that he ended the call and I went back to sleep.

The next day Jimin picked you up. 'What's up dwarf.''Oh shut up, you're smaller than me.''So with what dou you need my help?''

'You know, Y/N, you know what my job is and what I do. And right now we have an enemy who not only threatens us but also our families and the people we are close to. We need your help because from all the information we gathered you fit perfectly in his type.'
'Jimin what do you want me to do?' Even though I could imagine what was going to come I still wanted to ask.' 'You're going to seduce him and get him to leave the gathering and meet you jn private. Before any thing happens we will invade the room and get you out of there.' Silence filled the car. They really wanted me to do something like that? What if something happens? What if they don't arrive in time? But Jimin never let me down. He was always by my side and never let anything bad happen to me. 'Alright I will help you.'

We arrived at the Bangtan mansion.
Taehyung greeted me and Jimin. From what I know both of them are like underbosses. Somehow I have never seen the leader. Maybe he just doesn't want an civilian to know his face. Jimin, me and Taehyung walked in the meeting room only to see Jin and Namjoon already waiting inside. We greeted each other with a friendly hug and right then Yoongi and Hoseok came in. Hoseok was ecstatic as ever meanwhile Yoongi simply nodded in my direction. All of us were there and ready to speak about the plan. One thing I realised is that i have never seen the leader of bangtan. Jimin always says that he's busy. In the past I thought that Namjoon is the leader but he once explained to me that he isn't.
'Now y/n dis you understand the plan?' Namjoon asked. 'Yes, visiting  that event, seducing the man and separating him from his group until it's only me and him. Then I will wait for you all.' ' alright let's search a dress for you.'

(time skip, Imagine a long dress with a slit on it's side, your favourite colour)

Tonight is the event. Calm down y/n you can do this. The dress you wore was a bit tight but showed off your body. It had a slit on it's side so that your leg was exposed to the middle of your thigh. Jin suggested that you wear something risky like this becasue it will be easier to get the attention of the man I was going to seduce. Jimin picked me up and we made our way to teh Bangtan mansion. Everyone was dressed in black tuxedos. How can only a tuxedo can make someone look ten times hotter??? The boys decided that I would drive alone to the location so that I wouldn't be seen with any of them.  They reassured me that all of them would be there but I still became nervous. What if something happens? 'Don't worry Y/N' That was Taehyung.' All of us will be there. You might even meet the leader.' Their leader was going to come too? Do I look ok to meet him? Do I look cheap with my body being exposed like this? What will he thing of me? After all I know about his gang and where his mansion is. I also know the names of the members. I'm sure he will hate me.