13.Jin mafia au

You knew what he did. After all you worked for him. Not in that kind of businees. Next to being oneof the most feared men of Korea he was also a CEO of his company. The money had to come from somewhere after all. Abd you worked for him. At first you didn't know the actual purpose of the company but, let's say after a few accidents you eventually counted one plus one together. BUt still you dind't say anything. And you were sure that he didn't know that you knew.

Over the time working for Jin you actually caught a glimpse of his true personality. How chaming he can be, how nicely he can treat other people, how much he likes to cook. You also my have developed a tiny little crush on him. After all he kept flirting with you. You thought that that might be part of his character but after listening to how he talks with other female employees you realised that he only only talks to you like that. ONly treats you like that. Like a princess. He compliments you everyday, whether it's your hair, your outfit or simply your smile. You thought that he might not have as strong fellings for you like you have for him. How wrong you were.

Little did you know that Jin actually tried to fight the urge to compliment you. To smile at you. To like you. It was not only dangerous for him to get attached to someone but also for you. You would only be dragged in his mess of a life. And he didn't want that. He wanted you to be happy (with him). He always wanted to see you smile ( and be the reason behind it). He wanted you to lve your life without any worries ( and stand by your side). A life like that wasn't possible for him.

But it became harder and harder to ignore his feelings. He tried to keep the skinship and his actions at the minimum but once he saw you, whether you were only walking past him to go in another room or simply greeting him in the morning, he couldn't help himself but fall deeper and deeper in love with you. He knew you had similar feelings by the way you reacted when you saw him, how your face lit up when you caught a glimpse of him. But he couldn't introduce you to a world like his.

'Y/n can you please come into my office.'you walked towards Jin with a smile on your face. These were one of your favourite mmoments. How you both would simply sit on his couch, maybe drink something and talk. Just talking. Listening to the voice of the other person. It also had happened that he once invited you over to his house. That day he had cooked you something and it was delicious. When you entered you were greeted by Jin standing in the middle. As usual you made you way towards the couch and he sat next to you. 'I have something for you.'He handed you a little boy. It was a present. You opened it and saw a beutiful necklace (imagine your favourite one). 'J-jin thank you but why?'It looked like a really expensive one. Of course you knew that he could afford it, with his illegal business, but still it was too much. 'I don't know, I just wnated to give you something. Turn around.'You did as he told and he put the necklace on you. You looked at it again and nearly jumped on him. 'Thank you thank you thank you.'The words were mumble because your face was pressed in the crook of his neck but he still heard them. His arms found their way around your body and held you close. You were actually sitting now sideways on his lap and neither one of you complained. He held for what felt like hourse and didn't want to let go. But sitting here, so close to him you suddenly realised what a dangerous man he was. What he could do. Could you really accept him and his way of life? You stood up to make your way out and continue work but before you could reach for the doorknob you were pushed against the wall. His hands caged your head and you could feel his breath on your neck. 'I'm sorry babygirl but you're just too tempting.'That's when his lips crahed down on yours. Lips moving in sync, tongues fighting for dominance. Your arms made their way around his neck and you grabbed his hair and pulled a little bit. (little little bit smutty)

He moaned in your mouth. He signalled you to jump and grabbed your ass for more support. While slowly kneeding the flesh he walked over to his table and pushed everything down. Standing in between your legs his hand stravelled up and slowly began unbutton your blouse. When enough buttons were opened to expose your clevage he nearly devoured your chest. You were too weak to even say somethimg, simply enjoying the moment. His right hand made it's way to your back and opened your bra. When it fell down something changed in him. He looked at you, chest exposed, sitting on his desk ready to be taken. He just couldn't take it anymore. Neither could you. Both yearned for the touch of the other. That's how you ended up on his desk moaning while he pumped in and out of you. You didn't care if someone could hear you. You didn't care if he took you raw without a condom. You just wanted to feel him, now. When you both came you looked in each others eyes, breathlessly. He pecked you lips and rested his head in the crook of your neck.

You were the first to speak. 'You- You are-''-beautiful, a genius, immensely taleneted-'-'dangerous.'He looked at you furrowing his eyebrows. 'What do you mean?''Jin I know it.''You know what? That this was the best sex I ever had? That I love you?''I know about your other business.'He still played clueless. 'Jin, I know taht you're not only a CEO, I know that your also teh leader of Ban-''How?'He looked directly in my eyes. Hands still resting on the desk, caging you. 'How did you know?'Suddenly the Jin you knew was gone. Instead he was replaced with a serious looking, if not frightening Jin. 'I once overheard your talk with Namjoon and Yoongi. After a while, I tried to be more attentive of my surroundings, how you always talk secretly with soem persons, how yoou soemtimes get really angry and nearly destroy your office completely.... and I might have found the guns hidden in your home.'It was true. He had guns placed all around his house, you know just in case something happens to always have one.'I counted one and one together and came to the conclusion of who you really are. Kim Seokjin, the leader of Bangtan, the crime syndicate where the faces of the members aren't known and which Korea fears the most.'He only looked at you. He knew you were smart. But he didn't knew that you would actually find out his secret. He thought he hid well.

'H-How long did you know?'Would you leave him. Were you disgusted of him Of what he did. Would you see everything you did together as one big mistake? 'Around four monthes.'He looked up. Four months??? You could surely have left him. But you stayed. 'Why didn't you leave me?''Because I didn't want to. When I first found out I was shocked, which is understandable, but during those last months I also saw a side of you that I liked, that I didn't want to leave, that I maybe love.'The last words wre barely a whisper but he heard them. He slowly took your face between his hands and kissed you. Not hungrily like before. More slowly, passionately and full of love. When you broke the kiss both of you had a smile on your faces. 'Y/n, i promise you that I will not let my life affect you in any way, I will protect you from any harm and I will love you unconditionally.'He pressed hsi forehead against mine. We simply stayed that way, enjoying the presence of the other.'But first we should get you cleaned up.'HE laughed. I looked down to see my condition. Clothes on the floor, cum leaking down my thighs, hair looking like a battle field. I could only laugh, beacuse Jin didn't look any better. How i love his laugh. I could hear it all day for the rest of my life. He took my hand and led my down the table only to grab my waist again because guess who has no energy in her legs.

After cleaning up and getting dressed we lokoe at each other. 'Soooo, what are we?'He looked at me.'Right now? I don't know, but i know what I wnat it to be.'When he stood infront of me he took both of my hands in his. 'L/n Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend?''Yes'