20. Taehyung Badboy au

It wasn't our fault. You didn't deserve it. Detention. You only wanted to help one of the younger ones who obviously couldn't stand for themselves. One of Bangtan, that's how the little group of self-proclaimed badboys called themselves, started bullying  a younger student because he had bumped into him. It wasn't the students fault because Taehyung was the one who didn't pay attention. You had a few classes with him and he was always known to hand in works late, coming to class late and to be the first one to leave. It's quite a wonder that he showed up at all. Everyone knew their names. And usually most of the students stayed away from them. Exept the attention-wh**es  who tried to cling to them in every free minute they got, only to be rejected.

And now you were here, sitting in detention, because you tried to help a younger student. You knew the clingy girls didn't like you, but that they would get you an hour of detention was really uncool. When the teacher came they made it look like you were the one who caused a ruckus. And the teachers really believed it. While staring out of the window to pass the time the door to the detention room opened. Taehyung. It wasn't really something surprisung that he ended up here. After all he's not a fluffy marshmallow student. You continued looking out of the window until something hit your head. Turning around to him you gave him your best glare you had. He could only laugh at your actions.

'What's that grumpy face pumpkin?'Pumpkin? Really? Couldn't he think of something else? He was not worth my loss of breath by starting an argument now. So I simply ignored him and hoped that the detention would end soon.

And something hit my head again. Ignore it, Just ignore it.

Luckily the detention ended sooner and and tried to get out as soon as possible. I wanted to go home so I walked as fast as I could through the hallways. Due to the detention being so late in the afternoon evrything was empty because everyone was at home. The door to my freedom was right infront of me. Only a few metres.

Suddenly my backpack was yanked back so it slipped of my shoulders and I was being thrown against a well. It sounds like it hurt but it really wasn't that hard. Infront of me stood Kim Taehyung. Now caging me by pushing his hands against the walls beside my head.

'You ignored me. Does my little pumpkin want to play?'And again. What does he have with pumpkins?  'Let.Me.Go-'He only stared at my face. 'Cute.' 'Kim Taehyung if you don't le-'I was cut off by lips pressing onto mine. Was that idiot really kissing me? I tried to push him away only to have my hands getting gripped my him and pressed against the all behind me.

Why did he have to be such a good kisser? Slowly my body stopped it's resistance and relaxed against him. He let go of my hands only to put his on my hips, slowly rubbing up and down. My hands automatically went to his neck and pulled him closer against me. His hands grabbed my bum which caused me to gasp, and him to push his tongue in my mouth.

His hands wandered lower and grabbed the back of my thighs causing me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist

His hands wandered lower and grabbed the back of my thighs causing me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I didn't thought our bodies could get even closer. But we did. He started to move and I could feel something hard pressing against me. Why did I enjoy this so much?

For a moment he stopped kissing me and attached his lips to my neck leaving his marks, dark and clear. After one final and long kiss he stopped and looked me in the eyes. A smirk on his lips.

'Thank you pumpkin. Now I'm getting 50 bucks from the guys. And they were right. You are a good kisser.'He backed away and started walking towards the exit. Did that just happen. Did Kim Taehyung kiss me because of a bet?

'Yah, Kim Taehyung, you're worse than a flaming pile of shit.'' Oh please, I'm a delight.'

He might be a delight. But he will regret doing that.

After all, Karma is a bitch.