|Introduction|

Welcome to this book. In this book I will warn you, there will be swearing, rude and or violent actions, detailed smut, and much more. Readers discretion is advised.

[Y/N] is a recommended U.A student. He's in class 1-A and is one of the strongest due to his quirk.

[Y/N];

Age: 18

Height: 6'0"/183cm (yes he's a tall boi)

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Current Occupation: Highschool Senior

From: [H/C] (home country) (Ps, is you/your character is from Japan, lets just say he's from a different part of it-)

Personality: [Y/N] is laid back and cool the majority of the time, but does get annoyed and or angry, and when he does he's not the kindest. He has an indifferent sense of humour, yet somehow is friends with a lot of the classroom of 1-A. He's a huge flirt and will flirt with anyone for no reason other than he likes to. [Y/N] acts pretty straight, even though he's not. He acts tough and is tough, your average fuckboy.

[Y/N] doesn't have a family and lives by himself, yet somehow has enough money to pay for his two-story building.

Quirk; Inter-Dimensional Manipulation

This quirk gives him the ability to control and or shift entire dimensions. Basically manipulating dimensions at will.

Weapon

Weapon is [Y/N] cutting slices of the surface of any dimension and molding it into a powerful weapon. Basically a weapon made out of a dimension. (The dimension pieces are able to be turned to anything really, but is advised to be turned to a weapon)

Portal

Portal is pretty self explanatory, except for it being slightly different. [Y/N] can only make portals in two different dimensions, never the same. Although, he has made a little trick where he creates a portal to a different dimension, goes there, and makes a new portal to a different place in his dimension, giving it the sense of a regular portal that stays in the same dimension.

Manipulate

Manipulate is [Y/N] manipulating any dimension. Such as changing the time, weather, molding the physical being of the dimension into something else (i.e making birds look like flying cats, or changing the ground to be made of diamonds), etc. Although he is most definetely not going to manipulate actual living organisms, as it takes much effort, and can sometimes turn into terrifying mutants. Although, if it's something small, there's a 95% chance it will work (i.e giving a dog cat ears, or making someones pinky finger a bit longer)

Gather

Gather is [Y/N] taking the energy out of a dimension and gathering it into an entity. Normally one would use it on themselves, giving them an a amount of power, depending on how much energy they took.

Drawbacks;

Drawbacks include: any mess ups may cause serious un-fixable damage to a dimension. You'll be extremely tired after using certain powers, as the quirk runs on concentration and movement. It's one of the few watched-over quirks, as you don't know what the user might use it for. You'll be extremely dizzy most of the time using the quirks as your brain can hardly manage switching through/dealing with sudden changes in dimensions.

Over usage;

Overusing this quirk will make you stuck in several dimensions at once. You'll be in an extremely unsatisfying state, getting dizzy and feeling both hot and cold at the same time. Your physical being is in your rightful dimension, you just seem unconscious, when in reality you're stuck between multiple dimensions.

If the over usage was too intense, it could lead to death.

Relationships

Midoriya Izuku; Go to person when the bakusquad is busy. Likes to call him cute Overall, pretty good friends.

Todoroki Shouto; He's a bit overrated, but [Y/N] still talks to him.

Iida Tenya; [Y/N] thinks he's annoying and should just mind his own business.

Mineta Minoru; [Y/N] thinks he fucking sucks and doesn't dare talk to him.

Aoyama Yuga; He reminds [Y/N] of someone, other than that he finds it hard to flirt with him because he just agrees with everything [Y/N] says.

Ashido Mina; They're good friends since they're both apart of the Bakusquad they have plenty of time to talk and bond.

Asui Tsuyu; [Y/N] doesn't have the ability to talk with her too much, so they don't have much of a friendship

Uraraka  Ochaco; [Y/N] thinks she's pretty preppy and happy, a good person to hang around. [Y/N] talks with her when bored, and thinks she's easy enough to flirt with.

Ojiro Mashirao; Same with Tsuyu, they don't talk, therefore don't have a friendship nor acquaintanceship.

Kaminari Denki; [Y/N] and Denki are bros. They talk often and enjoy each others company. They're pretty chill, is all.

Kirishima Eijiro; [Y/N] and Kirishima are really good friends. They're normally the only two to talk in the group because of how much they have to say. [Y/N] finds it fun to tease at Kirishima and thinks he has good things to say.

Koda Koji; Don't talk much, no discernable relationship, but do talk if necessary.

Sato Rikido; No relationship

Shoji Mezo; The two don't talk for several reasons, normally [Y/N] strays away from him if anything.

Jiro Kyoka; [Y/N] tries to talk with her a lot, but normally she'd give him a half-assed reply and that'd be the end of that.

Sero Hanta; [Y/N] talks with him commonly, considering they're both in the Bakusquad. They normally converse when bored and everyone else is busy. A normal acquaintance-like friendship.

Tokoyami Fumikage; [Y/N] talks with him sometimes and when he does he likes the conversations. However, the two are caught up most of the time and don't talk regularly.

Hagakure Toru; [Y/N] finds it awkward talking with her, so he normally doesn't. Although, she's always trying to be near [Y/N] and to talk to him, and it unnerves [Y/N].

Yaoyorozu Momo; She talks with [Y/N], but he doesn't really start conversations with her.  The things they talk about are undefined and that's pretty much their entire relationship.

Katsuki Bakugou; [Y/N] believes they are the best of friends, despite how coldly Bakugou acts towards him. Bakugou is [Y/N]'s favourite person to tease and flirt with, and [Y/N]'s always talking with him. [Y/N] gave Bakugou the nickname 'kitten' and 'kitty' since they were both children, and [Y/N] honestly finds the nickname to be cute, and likes the way Bakugou reacts to it every time.