| 5 |

|[Y/N]'s POV]

I wake up to the usual, yet hated, sound of my alarm. A groan slips past my lips as I reach my arm over, turning off the clock. Once it shuts up I pull the covers over myself further, sinking into the warmth... About five minutes later the alarm goes off again. Another groan as I turn it off again, sitting up and yawing, stretching my arms. I sigh and look over at the clock, my vision blurry with tiredness. 6:05... I swing my legs over the side of my bed, shivering from the cold air. Man, sometimes my air conditioner can be a huge bitch.

Walking over to my wardrobe I put my alarm on snooze and pull out a black shirt from the closet, followed by grey sweatpants. I'm not feeling snazzy today.

My legs wobble slightly as I walk to the bathroom. Once I make it I turn on hot water for the shower, feeling extremely cold. I toss my clothes onto the toilet lid and lazily remove the clothes I'm wearing. I toss those into the dirty clothes bin, thinking about doing laundry soon.

I step into the shower, my muscles relaxing as I feel the hot droplets pelting my body. While in the shower I take a moment just closing my eyes and standing motionless, feeling myself get slick with the water that has turned warm.

Soon enough I get back to the routine and finish my shower, getting out and dressing up, turning to the sink and mirror and fixing my hair after brushing my teeth.

I go to the kitchen and put toast into the toaster, heading back to my room. I pull my [F/C] hoodie on and unplug my phone, putting it in the pocket of my hoodie.

I grab my bag and turn off the light, heading back to the kitchen where my toast is ready. I butter it and put it away, afterwards grabbing my toast, slipping on my shoes, and heading out the door.

|Bakugou's POV|

I trudge out the door, slamming it like normally. My day is already shit.

When I reach the intersection thing I see [Y/N] staring at me with his stupid smirk. What a bitch. I turn and continue my walk to school, barely spending a second to look at [Y/N].

Of course, he runs up to me. "Hey, kitten." He greets, his usual flirty tone missing. Is it bad to say I was kind of hoping he would use the flirty tone?- YES- Yes it's bad. Stop. I grunt as a greeting, trying to drop hints that I don't want him to be here. He looks away from me. Fuck. It's like I don't want to be near him, yet I want him to always be looking at me. It's strange, I've never hated someone so much-...

[Y/N] talked to me about a lot of things. He'd ramble off about a video he watched, a game he played, or recent events, anything that came to mind he'd talk about. It's kind of funny how different he is in the morning compared to when we're walking home. When we walk home [Y/N] says absolutely nothing, not a word, unless I say something.

When we finally make it to the school I sigh, looking over the building. [Y/N] adjusts his bag strap and looks at me, smiling. I immediately look away, not wanting to look at him for another second.

I barely noticed that [Y/N] had started walking. I waited a minute before following, not wanting to look like I wanted to follow him.

Shitty hair walked over to [Y/N] and began to talk to him. Yeah, whatever, I guess I'll just stand here like  I normally do. Eavesdropping these two is enough entertainment to me, it's obviously better than talking with [Y/N]. (Definitely.)

How long has it been and why hasn't the bell rang? [Y/N] was smiling. I wonder what they're talking about? I stopped listening to a while back. Kirishima is smiling, too. But that's no surprise, he's always smiling. I feel a sudden weight across my shoulders. Obviously, I jump from surprise, my brain rebooting itself as fast as it could. I glance around for a moment, noticing Kirishima nodding. Then I notice [Y/N]'s arm was over my shoulder. I could hear my name a few times. They're talking about me? I feel like I've come to my senses.