|Prologue|

[Y/N] steps forward, breathing heavily, his eyes locked on the ash blonde standing in front of him. The two share a sneer as Bakugou slowly approached, preparing to explode the [H/C] haired boys head off. [Y/N] growls lowly, looking deep into Bakugou's crimson eyes, connecting with every part of him.

Soon enough Bakugou pounces towards [Y/N]. Due to [Y/N]'s quirk being well trained he has gained a good grip on the dimension parts that surround them. [Y/N] isn't here to hurt anyone severely, so he simply changes the atmosphere, making Bakugou feel a harsh stinging feeling. Bakugou stops in his tracks and looks around. He glares back at [Y/N] before rushing back at him.

It seems Bakugou isn't going to back down easily, so [Y/N] uses a more painful attempt. Bakugou pierces his lips and furrows his eyes, tears pricking them as pain radiates through his body, making his actions weak.

[Y/N] sighs and walks towards Bakugou calmly. Bakugou growls and sneers at [Y/N]. "Get away!" Bakugou called, putting his hand in front of him as the tears threaten to fall. [Y/N] deactivates his quirk and Bakugou lets out a sigh of relief, falling to the ground out of exhaustion.

"Heyo, kitty" [Y/N] greets, looming over Bakugou. Bakugou sneered once more "Go away..." he mumbles, kicking his feet pathetically.

"Kids! Playtime is over! Come inside!"

Both [Y/N] and Bakugou gather inside the small classroom where everyone is seen collecting their things. [Y/N] goes and puts his coat on, tossing his miniature bag over his shoulder and looking at Bakugou who was doing the same. Once Bakugou got all his things [Y/N] went up to him. "See you tomorrow, kitten!" [Y/N] says, smiling. Bakugou grunts "Yeah yeah...". The teacher calls the kids to go outside and everyone all files outside.

[Y/N] gets outside and sees his mother waving at him. [Y/N] goes over and hugs his mother. "So, what did you do today?" Mother asked. "Nothin' much." [Y/N] responded, releasing his mom.

The both of them begin walking home. Soon they're greeted with the street. Mother grabs [Y/N]'s hand and begins walking with him across the street. Mother squeezes [Y/N]'s hand "You know, I and your dad invest a lot of money into an account for you, so when you grow up you have a good head start!" Mother says as though [Y/N]'s dad is still in the same house as them, and didn't leave them a few years back.

[Y/N] nods.

Suddenly they hear loud honking. Repetitive honking. Mother looks over and sees a large truck hurdling towards them. Her eyes widen as she shoves [Y/N] as hard as she can. [Y/N] falls to the grounded and winces in pain. The truck is too late to slow down and hits Mother fast and hard. People rush to [Y/N]'s aid, knowing well Mother wouldn't make it. Some people went to check on her, but it was already too late.

The next day [Y/N] goes to school. He's withdrawn the entire day, only speaks when spoken to and even then does he break down in tears. But in the next few months is he back to being preppy and sociable. It's as if the entire thing never happened.

From being such a small kid, [Y/N] experienced no long term trauma from any events that happened at this age. He can clearly remember it but feels no sorrow towards it. He simply believes everything's the same except he has a new living environment.

Nothing has changed for him.

(A/N: The reason I used 'mother' instead of [M/N] is because I wanted to add to the atmosphere, like it being in 3rd person, but in [Y/N]'s eyes.)