| 8 |

|[Y/N]'s POV|

I wake up, but not to an alarm this time. I woke up to a sudden change in movement... from someone else? I pry open my eyes, eye crust sitting happily at the in corners of my eyes. My vision is blurry, and blinding lights are shining through. I quietly groan, going to wipe the tired from my eyes when I realize I'm holding onto something- someone. When I finally adjust to the morning scenery I gaze at my arms. Katsuki was in them willingly, he looked comfortable. And suddenly I remember what happened yesterday, and calmed down, gazing at Bakugou's sleeping figure.

After a while of me watching Bakugou sleep, my alarm goes off. Fuck. Bakugou stirs slightly, turning over. The alarm continues to ring, and at last, I see Bakugou lift his head gently, rubbing his eyes. To inform him I'm there, I squeeze my arms tighter around his waist and let out a sigh along his neck. He tenses.

Now it's just both of us sitting in silence, him thinking I'm still asleep, and me not wanting to make him uncomfortable. Then I realize the alarm is still going off. I give in and turn over, switching off the alarm. To this, Bakugou turns over and sits up, staring harshly at me. I look right back, sitting up as well. "I got to go..." He mutters, quickly scrambling out of the bed. I sigh and walk behind him, grabbing his arm. He looks at me "What?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows. I slither my other hand onto his body, grabbing hold of his hips. I release his arm, and caress his cheek instead, staring sweetly into his eyes. "Stay~" I say, squeezing his hip lightly. He sighs and looks around. Well, for some reason he's not pulling away and screaming at me.

A moment of silence passes between us. Bakugou finally meets my eyes again, yanking away from my grip and grumbling a small "Fine.". I smile sweetly and head out my bedroom, going to my kitchen. Bakugou very quickly follows along. When we arrive at my kitchen I finally remember that I don't have shit. "We're gonna need to go shopping." I inform, glancing at him. He scoffs. I turn to face him, and inspect him carefully. "You look like shit." I say, smirking. He rolls his eyes "You don't look any better.". I nod, "true", and grab his wrist gently, pulling him back up the stairs and into another room.

|Bakugou's POV|

[Y/N] pulls me into another room. I look around. It's the fucking bathroom. "Imma go get towels," [Y/N] states, turning around and exiting the bathroom. Why the fuck. I glance at the shower. It's not the biggest, but it's larger than most I'd say. Wait- I'm still confused about everything that happened last night.

Then [Y/N] returns with two, long towels. He walks past me and leans over the bathtub railing, grasping the knobs for the shower and twisting them, making the bath faucet turn on. He plays around with the knobs until it's at an enjoyable temperature, or what he thinks is an enjoyable temperature. He gets back up and looks at me, smirking. He grips the rim of his shirt and pulls it off. My face heats up as my eyes widen "What's up?" [Y/N] asks, looking at me. "I'm gonna go to the living room." I say, sneering at him before turning to leave "You sure you don't want to shower now?" he asks. Wait, does he intend on showering with me? ... Silence. He chuckles "Kitty?" "What!?" I shout looking at him. He laughs "Do you want to shower?" "No!". He proceeds to remove the rest of his clothing, and I immediately leave the bathroom.

Mother fucker.

I go to the living room and take a seat on the sofa. It's extremely plush and soft, more than expected anyway. The time feels slower as I gaze around the room lazily. Last night felt like a daze. I came, I was pinned, and then I was suddenly in bed with [Y/N].
Wait not that way-
Fuck, gross, ugh...

I feel tired, as if my adrenaline was drained. I've yet to full out yell at [Y/N], which is surprising me. It's like I don't have the energy to yell at him, but I'll do it eventually. So we can break this gross tension.