Me, too.

"Well?" I was getting fidgety and anxious but Hayes' answer never came.

"Hayes?" Came out like a hushed whisper but he still heard it.

"I don't know what you want me to say. " Hayes replied and sat on the bed.

I sat next to him and frowned.

"I just need an explanation." I exclaimed exasperated. " Why do you act like that?"

"Because of Nash. "

"What about Nash?" I asked. Hayes looked rigid and tense about this subject. I lied down on the bed and pulled him down so we were both staring at the ceiling.

"What isn't Nash? He's the biggest viner. He's got beautiful eyes. He's a popular youtuber. He's hot. He's tall. What am I? Hayes is the younger brother of the world's biggest viner. Oh yeah. He makes vines too but they're only funny because of Nash. He's an ok youtuber. Eh. Nash's eyes are better. He's cute, but Nash's is cuter. He's tall, but not as tall as Nash. " Hayes ranted. I pulled closer to him when I saw where he was going with this conversation.

"It's like. I'm just second best. Up there but barely short of what he is. Literally. I'm like 4 inches shorter than him. " he looked at me with his eyes.

"You're eyes are beautiful. " I confessed.

"As beautiful as Nash's? " He chuckled. "I don't know. In meet and greets, I'm constantly afraid that what I am isn't what Nash is. Nash is always better. I should be just like Nash. "

"But I don't like Nash." I interrupted. "Well I like Nash, but I really like you. I don't really like you because you look like Nash. I don't really like you vines because Nash is in them. I really like you. All you. 100% a Hayes girl and nothing is changing that. If I can like you for you, the fans will love you for you. Why can't you?"

"It's harder than you think. "

"You just need to accept yourself. And who you are. What you have is meant for you. And what you have is pretty awesome if you ask me. " I laughed.

"That's easier said than done. You're perfect. Nothing about yourself is hard to accept and it never will. Because you're beautiful and perfect. " Hayes complimented.

I mentally laughed. He had no idea.

"Sure. Hayes. " I said looking away from him at back to the ceiling.

"It's true. " He began again. "Nothing is hard in your life. Sometimes I miss a normal life. "

Me, too.

"Sometimes I miss not being famous. Relaxing life. "

Me, too.

"I miss what you have. Carefree. Young. Free. "

I felt a lump form in my throat as he went on.

Perfect life. Relaxing life. Carefree life.

I wish.

"My life is hectic. Frightening. Everyone expects so much. You have freedom. I just wanna enjoy life without responsibility. I'm constantly aware of not ruining my reputation. Constantly on guard. "

I felt like crying. The life he was describing was one I wanted too; and I sure as hell didn't have that life either.

I felt like sobbing.

I felt like bawling.

I sat up.

"Well. " I said with small tears already sliding down my hot cheeks. "I better pack. "

"Oh. " Hayes said shocked. "I was hoping you'd spend your last day with us, you know. With us. " He chuckled.

"Me, too. " I said opening the door and running out. I wanted to stay and hang out. I really did, but me telling him to accept his self made me wanna punch myself even more. I was a liar. I cant believe I lied. My life was far from perfect. It was my fault for even believing a second it was.

I passed Nash who had movies in his arms and two bags of in and out in is mouth.

He murmured what sounded like 'hey' but i kept running.

"April! April!" Hayes was yelling but I didn't stop. Why would I stop? I'm a girl. Running away is something we do.

===========================

Hayes POV

"Man. She's quick. " I said breathing hard. I had barely missed the elevator as she was desperately smashing the close button. I searched hastily for the stair, but before I reached them, a hand grabbed my arm.

"What!" I yelled frustrated.