He is not.

Jack Johnson

"Logan?" Her eyes were puffy and red and the way she rubbed her eyes and sniffled, I guessed she was crying and not high.

"Sorry to show up randomly, it's just there was a problem with me and Jack and I didn't know where to go. "

"What about Peyton? Not that I don't enjoy your company. " I said correcting my wording.

"On a date with Matt. It's their 8 month anniversary. " She mumbled something under her breath but I ignored it.

"Come inside. " I moved from the doorway allowing her come inside the hotel room.

"Thanks. "

"So.....you wanna talk about it?" I said awkwardly. I don't think I've ever been anyone's relationship therapist but if Logan was willing to share, I was going to try my best.

"Not at all. " She answered sniffling every so often.

"That's fine. We can just watch tv on Netflix and talk about something completely different. That sound good?" I smirked and looked at her. I sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me.

" Sounds perfect. " She gave a small smile and plopped herself next to me.

"Promise that if you ever do need to talk something out, you talk with me or Peyton?"

"I'll talk to you. No offense to Peyton but things have been a little awkward with her, Matt, and I. "

"I'm always here. " I smiled wide and flipped through Netflix for a good movie that cured heartache.

>><<>><<

Logan POV

At the next morning event, I tried my best to avoid awkward conversation with Jack. Or any conversation.

When we went on stage and the fans cheered for us to kiss, however, it was a little hard to avoid him on that.

The kiss was the shortest kiss and took the longest time for us to get our faces close. Being in a foot distance from made me squirm-ish and I could feel the awkwardness of all the guys who walked in horror as Jack and I leaned in.

"Hey guys. " Jack spoke clearly into the mic. "Last night, I was sitting and I wrote a song. I was actually planning to sing it for you guys right now. " (let's pretend this actually happened. I know it's not historically correct but whatever. )

The second Gilinsky started singing I was expecting some thing good. Instead.....

"What about our last fight? Yeah I know that happened last night. You can put that in the past, right? I'm just trying to live the fast life. What do we do now. Everything we build you broke it. "

"He is not. " I grumbled under my breath.

"What?" Jack Johnson whispered and leaned in.

"He's "Swift"ing me. " I said furious.

"What?"

"Like Taylor Swift! He's singing out his "pain" and openly revealing our relationship in a catchy tune like Taylor Swift. Aw hell no. " I snapped.

"Oh...." Jack said and stood up again awkwardly.

Jack finished and the whole crowd of girls screamed.

"I'm gonna kill him. " I said with a evil smile.

-------------------------

Sadly, the best thing I could think of was the oldest trick in the book.

Steal his clothes and let him run out through the hotel in the bluff.

But it's different when you are a celebrity. Of course I'm not actually going to leak his nudes on the internet, though. I'm just gonna fill the hotel with my good friend and the guys' good friends with fake cameras. With all the flashed and commotion Jack wont find out that its people he knows.

I scrolled through my twitter feed on last time waiting for the text saying he was taking a shower. I has replaced his towel with a face cloth so he would not be able to cover up.

so much hate and commenting how I treat Jack bad and how they knew Jack's little rendition of "Distance" was about me.

From: Johnson
The apple is in the cereal.

Apple meant Jack and Johnson thought it was clever because Jack+Apple+Cereal=Apple Jacks.

I quickly ran out of my room and into Jack and Jacks. We striped the sheets off his bed and removed all the towels and clothes. The hotel room was actually bare. I had tweeted that Jack and all the guys were going to be hiding somewhere in San Francisco and who ever found them would win a day with them. There weren't actually there but we could just say they were really good hiders. The hotel was empty since all rooms were all purchased by the 13--18 year old teenagers.

I gather all my friends and there we about 30 of them in the lobby. They all brought their cameras and dressed in disguises. The final piece missing was the bait. I grabbed his favorite shirt and some shorts and ran down to the lobby. Minutes later we heard Jack yell.

"Johnson?! I'm going to kill you. " He shouted.

His body appeared in the door way and he looked over the ledge with his face cloth covering his junk.

"Logan?"

"Why would you assume Johnson did this mastermind plan instead of me?" I smirked. Jack just glared and ran toward the elevator.

"Go to the elevator!" I ordered at the "paparazzi". The elevator was clear so they could take pictures of Jack on his way down.

The second Jack stepped out, he was bombarded with flashing lights.

"Stop!" Jack yelled. I made my way to the back of him and took out my camera. I snapped a picture of his butt and signaled the rest to stop.

One by one they put their cameras down revealing that they weren't real paparazzi.

"Oh shit. " Jack smiled and blushed. His hand on his face.

"Don't worry. They aren't real and it was just a prank. "

"I'm gonna kill you, Logan. " Jack almost grabbed me but them looked down at his current appearance and covered back up. "Later. "

Jack grabbed his clothes bolted to the back room.
----------------

"Just a question. " Jack said.

"Hm?" We were both laying on the couch together watching tv.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked curiously.

"Do what?"

"the prank?"

Suddenly all the anger rushed back.

"Because you swifted me!" I yelled. "You wrote a song about our
relationship!"

"What?"

"The lyrics! They were about me! I cant believe you! You know much shit I got for you writing that? "

"No hold on. "

"No. Listen. You only thought of yourself, face it. You made rash decision before thinking of the consequences. You hurt me on purpose. "

Suddenly Jack's hand went to my face and gripped my face hard. His nails dug into my skin and his face was serious.
"The song it's fucking about you. " Jack snapped.

"How could it not be? Who is it about?"

"It's about my past girlfriend. Before you. " He said. "But I guess it could be about my other ex-girlfriend. " With that Jack stood and walked out of the room. I rubbed my cheek where he had gripped and went to look in the mirror. His hand print still visible on my cheek in a scarlet shade.

The worst thing was that he had just broke up with me, I think...