You sh*t your pants

"Cameron. "

"Morgan." Cameron smiled. You could tell he was nervous his face was desperately trying to read my unsure emotions. "I know this is cheesy," he motioned to the cheese samples. "But will you go to prom with me?"

I wasn't sure what I felt. I was mad. He isolated me out. I was happy. He was my idol. My biggest crush. Here he was, asking me to prom.

I was furious.

Excited.

Nauseous.

Ecstatic.

Indifferent.....

"Of course." I beamed. I tired to hug him over the cheese table but being slightly too short I leaned too much and the table folded. This cause me to plummet down on a Cameron who also lost balance. We toppled onto the cereal isle and coco puffs and cinnamon toast crunch tumbled off the selves.

"Sorry!" I apologized standing immediately. Cameron laid on the ground laughing hysterically.

"It's fine. " He said happily. "I'm just happy you sad yes and weren't pissed off that I wasted all your gas with road construction.

"Oh I am!" I yelled. I tackled him playfully and laid down beside him in the cereal avalanche remains. "How long did that take?"

"Well I had to constantly follow you around and assumed where you would be driving next to plant the road closed sign. I also had to rent out this supermarket so I could move merchandise into clues and here we are. "

"You did all of that?" I smiled. "For me?"

"Anything for a fan. " My heart took a sharp plummet into my butt.

"Right. Fan. " I stated. The feeling of indifferent returned but it was followed my sadness.

For a moment I had forgotten that all I was to Cam was another screaming voice in a crowd. Another camera pointed toward him. Another like on instagram, twitter, or vine. One of millions.

******************

"Oh hey Morgan!" A girl in my class, Tessa, teased in a sing song voice. "Should I bring my phone to prom just incase I wanna take a picture with your date. Cameron Dallas?" I simply swatted her comment away. So unoriginal.

I had decided to keep me going to prom with Cameron a secret. I only had to wait 4 more days until prom so I thought could handle their ridicule fire that short time period to them shock them the day off.

I could just imagine their faces. They'd probably shit their pants.

"OMG! That's actually Cameron Dallas and he's actually your date!"

"That's right!" I mocked.

"Cam! I can I have picture with you? Dance with you? Get your signature?"

"Um.... Tessa. " I smiled. "You shit your pants. "

Tessa turned quickly to examine her butt. Her baby blue cocktail dress was stained and everyone at prom started laughing.

"Morgan?" My friend asked. I quickly snapped out of my weird imagine and focused my attention on my best friend.

"What was that about? You were mouthing words to yourself. "

"Oh nothing!" I defended. "Just thinking. " Stupid subconscious. I probably looked really stupid acting out my own daydream.

-------------

Sorry this sucked. This is a filler. Next is prom them Logan, Gilinsky, Peyton, and Matt!