Chapter 3

I am dedicating this chapter to annigaaa. I always love your comments.! so thanks :). Ill keep dedicating these chapters to you lovely guys/ladies

--------------------------------------------------

So this chapter is kinda just something to start everything off. :) enjoy.!

-------------------------------------------------

                                                                    ( NIALL POV)

After zayn closed the door in my face i decided that I'm done trying to talk to him. He obviously doesn't want to talk to me and its obvious he doesn't like me. I really don't care i mean i can get on with this for the next 2years then back to Ireland i go. But it was the fact that i didn't feel safe that made me not want to sleep.so i pulled my guitar out again once again strumming lightly in the middle of my bed. I sat that way for hours until finally the house was completely quiet. I have been thirsty forever and figured warm milk would help me sleep. I quietly made my way down the stairs. Thankfully every light was out and nobody was insight. I looked around for a pot and pulled out the milk hoping it was okay i was using it. The milk just started to get warm when i heard two voice coming my way. i just stood there feeling awkward not really knowing what to do. so i listened.

"Mom we cant trust him."

"I don't know why, i have know that family since the age of 7 they were good people."

"Just because they were doesn't mean he is. I have seen him before i dont know where or how but i know i have" Are they talking about me?

"Zayn baby you have to stop this."

"I cant what if he is more then just your best friends son?"

"He isn't.! i talked to her every night zayn of course she talked about her boys just like i talked about you and the girls. I know things about him since his first diaper rash to the last girlfriend he had which didn't last more then a week. The two of you shared a crib.! use to get a bath together as baby's. inseparable at one point use to sit there at the age of three and four building things playing with cars and probably would have been good friends growing up if we didnt leave" okay well that's a bit creepy and embarrassing they got closer to the door so i turned to the stove pretending not to notice they were there.  when the door open i yawned still not facing them 

"Niall? you okay?" i jumped making it look real.

"You scared me." i laughed. " I didn't think anyone else was awake." Zayn just raised his eyebrow glaring at me like he did before.

"I'm sorry Hun. Do you need help with anything?" i shook my head.

"I hope its okay but i use some milk couldn't really sleep so i made.."

"You made some warm milk with honey?" She smiled. "Your mom has done that since i can remember i have shared many glasses with her."

"You drink warm milk? What the fuck are you like high class or something?"

"Stop it zayn him drinking milk doesn't make him high class. Come on sit down the both of you ill make us all some since now yours is burning"

"No I'm not going to..."

"Sit down zayn" He sat down and i picked the farthest seat from him.