Chapter 4

I am dedicating this chapter to XxKristalxX I laughed my ass off on that comment thanks for that :). I will keep dedicating chapters to you lovely guys/ladies :)

-------------------------------------

Okay so some things are revealed in this chapter yay.! there will be a small Sean pov so you can learn a little about whats going on in his head. Hope you enjoy.!

-------------------------------------                                                            

                                                                        (ZAYN'S POV)

Him standing there his whole body turning a bright red just staring at my naked body only made me smirk. It might have made me mad any other time but this time was different. He is frozen in place any straight guy would have said sorry and walked off a little embarrassed. Now a gay guy? he would have acted just like this fuckhead is acting if they liked what they saw. So now i know he is gay and from the struggling look on his face he didn't like that fact very much. So now I know one of his weaknesses i will play with and me being gay myself wont mind it at all.  I slowly walked his way each step i took he seemed aware of and slowly came out of his trance but before he could fully understand what was going on i was so close to him that i could hear his heart pounding. I put my hand on his chest i heard his breath hitch. Good he is liking this. He froze again when i brought my face closer to his. My lips ready to touch his with just one more move and i would be there. He closed his eyes enjoying every touch. My hand traveled down his stomach and only stopped right above his now hardened dick. I took the hand that was laying on the door bringing it to his face. Only then did he open his eyes leaning into my touch. I smiled a small smile witch he returned then i pushed open the door letting him fall. He was now laying on the floor redder then ever before. 

"You should have knocked"

"I'm-I am" i stopped him

"See i might have believed you were sorry but you were staring way to long. Didn't your mom ever teach you that staring is rude?"The hurt and the pain that flashed in his eyes made me regret saying it but he will never know that.

I shut the door leaving him sit there quickly got dressed going to my room. Sharing a bathroom with him is going to cause a problem. He just frustrates me.! What did he think gave him the right to just stare at me like that? What makes me even angrier is i know i have seen him before. I cant figure it out Maybe something has changed his hair or something but i know something missing and that i know him. It could be possible my mom is right that he is innocent that i might have seen him on one of my few trips to Ireland. But that's not likely. Yeah i have been to Ireland Sean has a safe house there so of course i have and do i find it to be a coincidence that just a week after my last trip there where i burnt down that safe house which only caused a huge fight and some Irish prick comes to live at my home? No i don't think its coincidence at all. Yeah so his parents died and he got left to my mom i feel bad for that but there something off about it and i cant figure it out and i don't like it. I cant keep the people i love safe when my mom lets anyone in someone we don't know and cant trust. I need to know more about him but i cant trust him to tell me anything i have to find it on my own. Just then i heard the water running and it hit me i knew what i had to do. I ran out of my room and quietly opened the door to his room. I immediately went through drawers and random places i laughed at a few things like his shamrock underwear and some of his clothes the boy really needs help in that department but the only thing i found that could hold anything about him was a notebook and a piece of paper crumbled up on his bed. I sat down on the edge of his bed opening the notebook i flipped through the pages catching words it didn't take me long to figure out that it was a lyric book. I sighed throwing it back into place. i picked up the piece of paper unfolding it. It took me a minute to understand why i was heading toward the bathroom in anger. He had Sean's number. I knew something was going on. I stopped myself from going into the bathroom. He doesn't know that i seen this i can watch him and Sean figure out whats going on then kill Niall for intruding in my home with the intention of hurting all of us and then Sean that i couldn't wait for i been wanting him gone from the moment we crossed paths.