Episode 5 : A Glance of Truth

Meanwhile utkarsh is also upstairs talking to himself "iss gar mein bathroom dhundte dhunte.... Phew. Ab free lagraha" . He hears the sound of things breaking and someone shouting. He follows the sound and finds sid breaking things

U - Ye Sid ko kya hogaya? (He walks near the room)

S - Aaaa. (Cuts his hand and blood starts oozing out)

Sid takes a handki and ties around his hand. He sees a big photo frame hanging on the wall in front of him. He walks towards it and sees his reflection on it. As his reflection fades, the picture seems clear. It is a picture of a small boy and a girl who are holding their right hands together. The little boy kissing the girl's cheek. Both the boy and girl have a om bracelet around their right hands.

S - Why are u doing this to me, siyali? Kitna bhi door jaane ki koshish karta hoon, jaa nahi pa raha hoon. Tumhe toh ye hi lagta hai ki main tumse pyaar nahi karta?. Par karta hoon. Bohat zyada siyali.. Tujhe kya lagata hai, yeh sab mere liye aasaan hai. Tujhse door jaana? Jab main jaanta hoon ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho.. Nahi siyali. I wish main tumhare saath ho sakta hoon. Par wish karne se kya hoga?

Sid touches the photo of the little girl and says "I love you Siyali. But we can't be together" He looks down and back to the photo. Then leaves. After sid goes away. Utkarsh enters sid's room. He sees the picture and notices the Om bracelet in little girls hand. He looks at his own om bracelet

PoV "yeh hai kaun? Aur sid usse siyali Siyali kyun bula raha tha?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

He went down but he realised that everyone is missing from the hall. He walks outside where everyone is bursting crackers

<music starts - hai junoon(newyork)>

Yaaron, Jee Bhar Ke Jee Le Pal

Lagta Hai Aaj Kal, Daur Apna Aayega

Yaaron, Jo Khud Pe Ho Yakeen

To Zindagi Haseen, Tujhe Kal Bulaayega

Hai Junoon...

Hai Junoon Sa Jeene Mein

Hai Junoon...

Hai Junoon Sa Seene Mein

                                     Niti drags him. They have a lot of fun with crackers. Angela loved playing with little bombs to freak out krissan. Siyali was looking at sid who seems to be very happy. Utkarsh looks at siyali's sad face and sid smiling.

<music>

                                    PoV "yeh sid ko sun ke aisa lag raha tha jaise ki woh bhi siyali se pyaar karta hai. Par ab usee ignore kyun kar raha hai. (Thinks) Nahi. Sid aur pyaar. Ho nahi sakta. Yeh bhi sid ka koi plan hoga"

Utkarsh couldn't make up his mind if sid actually loved siyali or not. But now wasnt the time to think about this. he had to cheer up his best friend.

Kabhi Jo Milenge Raaste, Pal Mein Hi Chamkegi Hansi Purani

Pam Mein Hi Chamhegi Hansi Purani

To Kaho Kya Kahoge Phir Humein

Kaise Chhunaoge Nami Yeh Palkon Ki

Yeh Bata Hai Kya Hua, Hua Hai Kyun Bata

                                             He went dragged siyali and told her to light a flower pot. Seeing this sid becomes sad and notices Anwesha ma'am seeing him. So he smiles.

Hai Junoon...

Hai Junoon Sa Jeene Mein

Hai Junoon...

Hai Junoon Sa Seene Mein

                                            The students have a lot of fun & masti.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last day of vacations are always hectic, especially for students of WH. All of them were doing some last min packing. Siyali was sitting next to chotu who was happily eating a piece of cake.

Si - Kal raat hi dena chahti thi, par tum so gaye thae.

Chotu - Thanks siyali. Yeh cake bohat acha hai. Tumne mere liye yeh saare snacks lekar aayi ho?

Si - Haan. Ab toh tum mere dost ho siddarth. So, dost ke liye itna toh kar hi sakti hoon.

Chotu smiled and kept eating delightedly. Siyali felt a very strange connection with this little boy. She smiled looking at him eat and gently brushes his hair. After Sid, siddarth was the one who made her smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sid left from his home to go to station. On the way, he had to pick up the trio from the orphanage. Now that he knew that utkarsh was his brother, he understood his mom's concern for utkarsh. He was now waiting outside the orphanage, leaning on the car. There he saw chotu staring at him.

Sid - Abhey tu kaun hai? Un teeno ka dost?

Chotu - Nai. Sirf siyali ka. Aur tu siyali ka dost hai?

Sid - Dost? Kuch aisa hi soch lo..

Chotu - Hmm.. Boy friend haan.?

Sid - Itni choti umar mein kaisi baat kar raha hai?

Siyali, niti and utkarsh came. Sid opened the door for Siyali. She went to the other side door. While utkarsh and niti went inside through that door.

Chotu (disappointed) - Siyali, tum apne Siddarth ko bhool gayi?

Sid looked at chotu and then Siyali from the other side of the car. Siyali walked towards Sid while he didnt take his eyes off her. She crossed him and kneeled in front of chotu and hugged him,

Si - Tujhe kaise bhool sakti hoon?

Chotu - Main tujhe bohat miss karunga Siyali.

Si - Mein bhi Siddarth.

She kisses him on his cheek, gets up and goes inside the car. Sid, confused, gets inside the car. She waves chotu bye with a smile, then puts her head inside the car. Sid looks at Siyali smiling from the front view mirror. Siyali notices that. They look at each other for a minute. Utkarsh notices this. Then siyali turns to the other side.

-------------------------------------------------------------