Episode 53 : Sorrow over someone.

Vidurshi sees this and walks forward. Vidyut holds her wrist not allowing her to go. Vidurshi gives a sad longing and confused look.

Vi - Bhaiya, What you doing!?

Vd - Parth ke paas jaa rahi ho na?

Vi - He needs help bhaiya!

Vd - I said NO.

Vidurshi was trying to force her hand off from Vidyut's grip but in vain. Her eyes became red. Rohan was standing near by hearing all this.

Vi - Bhaiya. You're hurting me.

She was breathing hard in desperation. Rohan who was standing behind Vidurshi took a deep breath, turned around and stood in front of her. Vidyut held her hand tight.

Ro - Chod usse.

Vd (irritated) - Excuse me! Mind your own business. Woh meri behan hai.

Rohan gets annoyed, gives a sarcastic smile and takes Vidyut's hand off vidurshi's wrist.

Vd - Rohan, You don't interfere! Phir se hurt hoge, Vi mere hi paas roke aa'egi. Tab tum uske aansoo pochoge!?

Ro - Haan! Pochunga!

Rohan stares at Vidyut who stares back at him and Vidurshi who has hiding behind Rohan. He turns his head and,

Ro - Vidurshi, Tum ja'o

Vidurshi looks at him with the corner of her eye and looks at Vidyut who stares at her. She whispers "Sorry" and runs away. Rohan stares at Vidyut and walks away. Vidyut talks to himself in anger.

-------------------------------------------------------

Early morning, Siyali and Niti are seen sneaking through the corridor in their dorm clothes when somebody pulls Siyali. Niti gets shocked to see Sid following them.

Ni (to herself) - Aa gaya nalaikh.

Siyali stares at him and pulls her hand off him. Sid smiles at her to which she responds with a glare.

Si - Yahan kya kar rahe ho?

S - humesha ki tarah, (SRK style) tumhara intezaar..

Si - Main tumhare yeh ghatiya lines mein interested nahi hoon.

She tries to leave but Sid stops her.

S - Buss, Isse dhena tah.

He shows her his Om Bracelet that he had given her sometime ago and which she left it with him the previous day. Siyali looks at it and stares at him.

Si - Mujhe kyun dhey rahe ho? Tumhara hai. Aur tumhare paas wapas aa gaya.

S - Siyali. But maine toh tumhe dhey diya na. Ab main kaise wapas le sakta hoon?

As he spoke, Sid had a smile on his face that automatically appeared everytime Siyali came in his sight. Siyali gave a sarcastic rude look and,

Si (rude) - Haan! Main toh bhul gayi. "Charity ke liye di hui cheez wapas nahi li jati."

Sid remembered the time when Siyali had come to return his jacket and he had told her the same line. He was hurt that Siyali thought that way about him. What can he say? He did behave like a jerk that day.

S (hurt) - It was a gift. Aur gift bhi wapas nahi lete..

He extends his arm to let Siyali take the bracelet from his hand. But she stares at it and walks past him leaving Sid distorted.

Niti gives a happy look seeing this as she felt that Sid deserved this. As they walk a step forward, Anwesha ma'am catches them. Sid not seeing this, as he was facing the other way around, was lost and depressed still standing in the same pose.

Ni, Si - Good morning ma'am

They both have guilty and confused looks on their faces.

AMaam - Kaun explain karna chahega?

Si (stammering) - Woh. sid. Sid...

AMaam - Main Parth ke baarey mein pooch rahi hoon

Ni - Ma'am woh, buss parth upset tah, Toh.....

AMaam (angry) - So Tum logon ne Vibha Ma'am ko call kiya. You guys to realise that your Ma'am was fired and for a reason. Parth ki mom ko patha chalega toh school ke baarey mein kya sochenge?

Si (patiently) - Ma'am. Humey patha hai. But, Jab hum toot jaate hai, Hume kisi apne ke saharey ki zaroorat hoti hai. Joh hume encourage kar sakta hai. And Parth ke liye Vibha Ma'am hi sab kuch hai. Main jaanti hoon ki maine rules thoda hai. But for a right cause.

Anwesha ma'am calms down and understood that Parth did need a lot of moral support that moment and so she excused them. As Siyali and Niti were leaving,

AMaam - Siyali. Can i have a word with you?

Niti leaves and Siyali walks towards Anwesha ma'am.

AMaam - Siyali. You're a brilliant girl. Tumhari saare philosophies mujhe bohat pasand hai. But, Yeh waala nahi.

Siyali gives a confused look while Anwesha ma'am looks at in a calm and loving way.

AMaam - Jab koi hume pyaar se kuch dete hain toh, usse reject karna nahi chahiye. Tumhe nahi lagta?

Siyali turns her head back and sees Sid still standing there facing the opposite side. She understood what Anwesha ma'am was trying to tell her. Ma'am patted gently on her cheek and went. Hearing this, Siyali thought may be Ma'am was right. It was very rude to reject someone's gift. As Anwesha ma'am left, she walked towards Sid. As she reaches near him, she stands behind him and hesitates to tap his shoulder. She turns around.

<music starts - judaa (ishaqdariyaan)>

                            As she turns around and gets ready to walk, she felt that she didn't do the right thing. She closed her eyes for few seconds, and walks backwards. She tries to reach for the Om bracelet in Sid's hand.

aansuon ne nazar mein jagah banayi

zindagi ka hissa bani tanhaai (x2)

poori ho ke bhi poori na ho saki duaa

                          Her hand slightly touched Sid's. Both of them turn their heads and look at each other at the same time for a few seconds. Siyali breaks the eye contact and looks down. Sid keeps his palm open for Siyali to take the bracelet. She takes hold of the bracelet.

tujhse juda judaa hua main juda hua

mujhse khafa khafa yahaan mera khuda hua (x3)

                           Siyali slowly slides her hand off Sid's. both of them look at each other. Sid didn't want Siyali to take her hand. Siyali leaves the place while Sid stands alone in the corridor remembering how Siyali blushed when he gave her the bracelet. As Siyali walks, she keeps fiddling around with the bracelet. She was lost as she felt a dejavu feeling having to separate from Sid like that. She looked at her Palm and remembers how she slid her hand away from Sid.

Thinking hard, she walked towards her dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------