Episode 88 : Hitting On

Elsa enters inside the home where Cat hugs her. She sees Lancelot and walks towards her father.

C : Elsa! Yeh mehmaan hai humare! Inka theek thaak se khayal rakhne ka kaam tumhara hai.

L : Agar aapko koi aitraaz nahi hai toh.

E (bows holding the gown) : The pleasure is all mine

Both of them smile at each other. Charlemagne and Lancelot sit around the table and talk while Elsa brings them cups of coffee.

<music starts - Pee loon (once upon a time in Mumbai)>

                                      As Elsa serves coffee she looks at Lancelot who looks back at her. As Charlemagne talks, Lancelot is lost in Elsa who was standing next to him. Charlemagne brings Lancelot back into senses and leaves the place after which Elsa walks towards him and sits opposite to him to give company.

Pee loon tere neelay neelay nainon se shabnam

Pee loon tere geelay geelay hoto ki sargam

Pee loon hai peenay ka mausam

                                              As both keep looking at each other and smiling, Lancelot places his hand on hers by mistake. Elsa takes her hands off slowly and blushing. She takes his cup, places in the kitchen and leads him up stairs to his room.

Tere sang ishq taari hai

Tere sang ik khumari hai

Tere sang chain bhi mujhko

Tere sang bekraari hai (x2)

                                      As she takes him upstairs, Siyali slips and Sid holds her.

Back stage,

Jaz (excited) - That was a perfect mistake. Lighting change to Romantic. Female dancers get it. Fast, Fast, Fast. Move right and left and rotate.

On stage,

As Lancelot and Elsa were in the same pose, the female dancers in white get inside from both the sides and dance the step Jasmine had told. In the center stage stood Lancelot holding Elsa while 2 female dancers danced at either sides.

Tere bin jee nahi lagda

Tere bin jee nahi sakda

Tujhpe hai haare maine vaare do jahan

                                    Elsa get up and runs away back stage where Siyali had to change. As Lancelot still stood near the stairs, few male dancers also entered and danced. He stood smiling for a while and left the stage.

Kurbaan, meharbaan

Ke main toh kurbaan

Sun le zara, tera kurbaan

                                      The dancers gathered together along with Vidurshi in the centre and continued to dance on the stage while Sid and Siyali changes their costumes. Now Siyali was wearing a pink gown while Sid was in a non warrior costume. Lights went dim until the dancers left the stage.

<music>

                                  The light gets on. Lancelot is seen walking downstairs. He sees Elsa keeping flowers on the hair of 3 kids and slows down.