Episode 110 : Oops! I shouldn't have said that

Jasmine was smiling as she spoke and so was Avinash. She didn't tell them that the boy was Aditya Sir nor the rest of the adventure the 4 of them had together.

Jaz - After that we became friends. Really good friends. School mein sab logon ko lagta tha ke hum dono ke beech mein kuch tha. I knew i had feelings for him. But woh nahi.

Aditya was remembering all the events while Jasmine narrated the rest of the story.

[Flash back continues]

During Christmas, Jasmine was seen sitting alone near the stairs when Aditya joined her.

Jaz - Al, ek baath pochoon?

Adi - Hmm.

Jaz - Agar koi ladki, jo tumhare qareeb hai, aake yeh bole ki woh tumse pyaar karti hai. Toh tum kya karoge?

Adi - That's easy. Full speed mein bhaag jaa'onga. You know me. Commitments is not my thing. Waise bhi there's no girl who is close to me. Bus tu hi hai. And i know you're not like that. And that's what i like about you.

Jasmine gives a sad look while Krishna comes and takes Aditya inside. Avinash just stood looking sorry for Jasmine

[Flash back ends]

Jaz - That's all. Apne pyaar ko confess karne ke liye gayi thi. But you know what i got? Friendzoned. Khatam ho gaya mere pehle pyaar ki kahani.

All the girls looked sad having their hands in their cheeks. Siyali remembered when her heart broke and when she said "Mera pehla pyaar adhoora reh gaya"

After all this, Aditya sir was just too disturbed. Krishna was pestering Avinash.

Kri (whispers) - Yeh sab kya hai? Koi mujhe bathata kyun nahi?

Avi (whispers) - Ab buss chup raho. This is not the time to talk.

On the other hand,

U - That's okay Jaz. Woh kehte hain na. Agar End happy nahi ho toh woh the end nahi hain dosto..

All - Picture abhi baakhi hai

Jasmine smiles and spins the bottle. The game went on a full flow. Lucky was made to do a pole dance, Vidyut was made to balance a bottle with his nose and others had some truths and some dares. Aditya sir was just trying to distract himself. It was just too much to take.

It was finally Vidurshi's turn.

A - Bus Vi ka reh gayi. So anyone wants to ask a question? Nahi toh we'll give a dare.

Ro - Mujhe poochna hai?

Vi - Tumhe?

Rohan smiles and tries to act really sweet when asking the question,

Ro (sweet) - Tumhare aur Sid ke beech mein kya hai? I mean, Kitni cute bonding hai tum dono ki. Woh tumhe teddy bulata hai. Kaaju khilata hai. Wah. Meri nazar hi lag jaaye gi!

As Rohan asked this question, more than anyone Siyali was waiting to know the answer while Sid was totally shocked.

S (murmurs) - Mar gaya mar gaya!

U (whispers) - Kya hua?

S (whispers) - Agar Teddy ne answer kardi toh humare drama ka THE END ho jaaye ga.

Vd (whispers) - Siyali ko sach patha chal jaa yega.

U (whispers) - Aisa kya hai?