Episode 87 : Into the Fantasy world

That night, it was time for the play! A temporary hall was set up in the open ground for this purpose. As there were scenes with different locations, Three stages were set up - One in the front middle and two stages on the either sides diagonal to the main one. All of them were closed with curtains. The so called hall was also beautifully decorated as per the needs of story.

-------------------------------------------------------

A stage is seen closed with red curtains. A spot lightens up where Vidurshi is seen sitting with her legs down .

*light music*

Vi (narrates) - Pyaar, ishq, mohabbat. Shabdein hain ek ehsaas ki! Ek aisa ehsaas jisne yeh poori duniya ko badalke rakha hai. Humne apne life mein bohat si aisi stories suni hai, sunayi hai, dekha hai aur dikhayi bhi. Aur aaj, main aapko dikha'ongi ek kahani, ek warrior ki kahani aur uske life ki sabse badi adventure ki kahani.

She gets up and is seen wearing an off shoulder 3/4th gown and a flowery hairband.

Vi (narrated) - Aap soch rahe honge! Pyaar aur humara kahan ka kya connection ho sakta hai. Hmm. Let me think. Kyun ki iss kahani ki shuru'ath hui ek haseen pyaar se jiske wajahse hui takraar ek dragon se. Yes. You heard me right. Main aapko lekar jaa'ongi to one of the most magical stories that you would've ever seen.

                                                      'The Dragon'

Lets go!

<music starts - Jiya Re (Jab tak hai jaan)>

                                          She moves the curtain slightly and signals to audience to come. The curtains move and the stage is seen. A small town, with a few townspeople wearing 60's costume are seen. Vidurshi gathers some people around her who seem busy and not interested.  

Chali re, chali re,

junoon ko liye

katra, katra, lamho ko piye

pinjre se uda, dil ka shikra,

khudi se maine ishq kiya re

jiya jiya re jiya re jiya re (x3)

jiya ho..

                                      She starts singing and running around trying to get the attention of people around. As all of the townspeople come together, they dance creating a happy surrounding when

A man came beating the drum!

Man : Attention! Attention! The stage has been set up! The maiden has been chosen! 4 weeks from now, on the next full moon, the royal ceremony will be held! This year, the name picked out is,

All faces looked at him nervously. He looked around and,

*drum rolls*

Man : Elsa Charlemagne

All look around in shock and so did Vidurshi. The towns people kept whispering. Vidurshi could here voices

"Bichari Elsa!"

"Woh toh kitna achi ha?"

"Uska yeh naseeb"

Vi (narrates) - Among all the sad faces was one which was the saddest. Sad toh hona hi tah!

All others freeze when an old man with white beard dressed up in 60's costume, Charlemagne (Parth) walks in front.

C (sad) : My sweet Elsa. Meri beeti.