Episode 29 : Birthday Poppers!

Day 2,

Next day morning also, they followed the same routine of jogging, warm up and the rehearsal. Then the students went to their room for freshing up. So far all of them kept acting as though they didn't know about Parth's bday.

Finally it was time for breakfast. Siyali, Angela and Utkarsh arranged for a separate spot where they can celebrate Parth's bday. Utkarsh had gone to bring the party poppers.

Sid taps on Siyali's right shoulder and comes and stands on her left side. As she keeps looking towards her right,

S - Ah ahem.

Siyali suddenly turns the other side to see Sid standing next to her with a smile. Angela standing in the opposite side notices this with a smile.

S - Tayari and all? Kiske liye?

A - Parth ke bday ke liye.

Sid gives a 'maine tumse poocha hai kya?' look. Angela smiles and moves away from the place to let Sid and Siyali be there alone.

S - Bday toh cake hoga? (Mocking) Iss bar atleast mujhe cake milega ya phir last time ke jaise khaali pet hi baitna hai?

Siyali looks at him and smikes. She drops the glass down by mistake. Both of them try to catch it. While they catch it, both their hands meet and they dash into each others head..

<sidyali bgm>

                              They were once again close to each other. Hands on each others and their eyes met. They were  both bent down near the table.

A (mockingly) - Ah ahem. (Looking somewhere else) Parth aa raha hai. Uska bday party hai.

Siyali suddenly get up and arranges everything fast. Sid still in the same pose gets up in frustration and stares at Angela who shrugs her shoulder. Sid leaves the place.

<sidyali bgm - last (keyboard)>

                              As he leaves, Siyali turns and sees him walking back to the main table. She smiles thinking that the old Sid is back.

Utkarsh brings Parth to the separate location. The three girls shout together "surprise"

Parth smiles. He is very happy seeing the way they had arranged everything for him. They all sing the happie bday song as he cuts the cake. Parth then feeds the cake to Utkarsh, Siyali and Angela. When it was Vidurshi's turn, she opens her mouth but he keeps the cake on the plate. Everyone is confused on why parth is reacting this way. She cheers herself up.

Vi - Okay! Okay! Okay! Gift time. Kisike paas koi gift hai?

She looks around at everyone who stood there with denial.

Vi - No problem. Mere paas ek surprise hai. Parth guess kya ho sakta hai?

P - Jo bhi hai, mujhe nahi chahiye.

Vi - Dekhe bina kaise keh sakte ho.?

Parth turns away from Vidurshi. But she keeps following him and running behind.

Vi - Am sure. You'll love the surprise. Tumhe woh bohath pasand aaye ga. Tumhara surprise bilkul tumhare peeche hai.

Parth doesn't react.

Vi - See no, Parth. Ek baar mudke toh dekho.

P (very rude and angry) - Kitni baar bolun tumse. Mujhe koi interest nahi hai tere mein ya tere koi gift mein. So jo bhi hai, mujhe nahi chahiye.

Vidurshi stands in shock listening to the way parth spoke to her. She was hurt. Very hurt. She had been planning for this surprise for very long. And this wasnt the reaction she expected from Parth.

He suddenly hears a voice "Parth". He turns towards the voice to see her standing 5-6 steps away from him. Her, the girl who had made him a better person, a better friend and the one who taught him that love was all about sacrifice. Vibha. Before him stood the love of his life.

P - Vibha ma'am.

Vibha ma'am smiles at him. Parth walks fastly towards her and hugs her. They both hug while the other 3 are shocked and surprised to see her.

P - Ma'am! Aap yahan?

VMaam - Haan Parth. Tumhara bday kaise miss kar sakti hun? Happy birthday.

She gives him a small girl which Parth takes it with a smile. Vibha ma'am says hi to someone. When Parth tries to see who it was, it was none other than Vidurshi herself. Vibha ma'am smiled at her and walks towards her. Both of them speak something. Parth just stares at them and realises that it was Vidurshi who called Vibha Ma'am here. PoV "Maine itna rude se Vidurshi se baath karli. While she was just trying to help" Then Vibha ma'am feeds Parth a piece of cake. All of them celebrate.

On the other hand, Sid was sitting and munching on his food when suddenly one of the waiters comes and gives Sid something in a plate and a tissue. He sees chocolate cake in the plate. He looks at Siyali standing and smiling with her friends.

<munbe va bgm (jillunu oru kadhal)[Tamil-Music]>

                                He takes the tissue and sees something written on it. "Tumne uss din cake maanga tha, Aur maine aaj de di. Hisaab bara bar. P.S. Thank you for everything ~ Siyali"

Sid smiles seeing this and looks at Siyali who is already trying to see how sid is reacting seeing her note. Sid takes the plate in his hand and nods his head at Siyali. Siyali gives a big smile seeing this. Sid looks at the cake, takes a small piece of it in the spoon and looks at it. He remembers the last time when siyali was wearing the red dress and they were in the library.

[Flash back]

S - Tumne mere liye ek piece nahi bachaya siyali?

Si - Tumhe itni raat ko cake ke baare mein baath karna hai?

[Flash back ends]

He smiles and puts it in his mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, the competitions starts. Siyali and Vidyut participate in a quiz. Sid is seen talking to one of the warriors high students.

S - You just give your name. Aur main tumhe inform karonga.

Utkarsh comes walking towards Sid.

U - Siddarth?

--------------------------------------------------------------