Episode 78 : Crossing Limits

After confronting Ishaan, Siyali was confused and depressed. So she felt like talking to Sid. But they were not in good terms but still she decided that she will talk to him. She reaches the ground where Sid was standing with his friends,

Si - Sid?

Hearing the voice, Sid realises that it was Siyali and gets irritated. He turns towards her,

S (rude and sarcastic) - Siyali? Tum? Mere paas? Kyun kuch baath reh gayi kya? Haan. Itna insult karne ke baad bhi sukoon nahi mila? I know. Ek minute. Guys! Guys! All of you. Siyali ko kuch kehna hai. Come on tell. Joh bhi kehna hai tell. Sab log hain. So you can insult to your hearts content.

Si - Sid? Pagal ho gaye ho kya?

S (rude) - Haan shuru ho gayi saddu amma ki lambi lecture. Continue.

Si (angry) - Tumse baath karna hi bekaar hai?

S (angry) - Tu chali aayi thi mujhse baath karne. Apne aap ko bohat important samjhti ho na tum. Let me tell you Siyali. You are no one. Ek annadh ho tum, apni aukaad mein rehna seekho.

Siyali gets damn angry. She walks near sid and throws her writing pad on him. He catches it. She points her finger at him,.

Si (angry) - Yeh sab ke liye maafi maangte hue mere paas math aana. Kyunki tumhe kabhi maafi nahi milegi.

She leaves the place and climbs into the corridor,

S - Ek baar main tumharey paas sorry bolne ke liye aaya, iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki main humesha aa'onga.

Sid walks towards Siyali and gives her the writing pad. She takes it but Sid doesn't leave it. He pulls her near him and

S - Tumne bola na? I hate you, Sid. Let me tell you something. Maine kabhi kaha ki mere jaise poori dehradun mein koi pyaar nahi kar sakta. Mere jaise koi nafrat bhi nahi kar sakta hai. I hate you, Siyali. Mujhe se bach ke rehna. Because, yeh thapad tumhe bohat bhaari padne waali hai.

Siyali looks at Sid. Both of them were staring into each others eyes. Sid left Siyali's hand and walked back into the ground where he comes across Utkarsh. He moves away without reacting. The whole class was staring at what happened. Utkarsh was shocked as to what happened.

Jasmine witnesses this whole incident and feels upset. She walks slowly through the corridor when Aditya sir joins her.

Adi - So you saw the whole tamasha?

Jaz - Hmm. I'm not sure mujhe kiske liye bura lagna chahiye, Al. But bura zaroor lag raha hai.

Adi - Why is that?

Jaz - What do you mean? Jab mera breakup hogaya tah, tab Sid tah mere saath. His whole 10th vacation. (looks at Aditya sir) Tumne bejha na usse! Mujhe console karane k liye! My best friends were busy in their own lives that they sent a 15 year old boy to console a 21 year old girl. Wow. Brilliant.

Jasmine stares at Aditya sir and leaves. Aditya sir gives a sheepish look and walks to his class

-------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon, Angela is seen sitting on the parapet. Vidyut comes,

Vd - What are you doing here? Lunch ke liye nahi aa rahi ho?

A - Tumhe dikhayi nahi dhey raha hai? I'm upset!

Vd - Why is that?

A - This week was itself bad. Sid aur Siyali ke life ka itna bada speed breaker.